Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by areteas View Post
Ran into a problem with the Fire clerical domain - have a 7th level Inquisitor of Sarenrae with this domain picked. According to source, powers granted should be Fire Bolt at 1st, Resist Fire 10 at 6th, Resist Fire 20 at 12th, and Immunity to Fire at 20.
Instead at 7th Level I am getting Immunity to Fire (welcome, but a bit premature).
Tested with a generic 8th level Cleric and got the same result, though this seems to be unique to the Fire domain (gave the test char his second domain and he had the powers appropriate to his level with that one).
I'm afraid I'm not able to duplicate these. I added 7 levels of Inquisitor, Sarenrae, and the Fire domain to a blank character, and he's only got Fire resistance 10. An 8th level cleric with the fire domain also has fire resistance 10.

Could you try this starting with blank characters and see what you get? Otherwise, please tell me more about your character - multiclassed, race, feats, etc.

If you've added any user content to HL, try moving all the files with a .user extension out of the c:HeroLab/data/pathfinder folder, then use the file menu...switch game system, and come back to HL, then test these again, and see if things change. (then move the files back and switch game system again to put them back into your copy of HL).
Mathias is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
Found another minor bug. Cavalier gets a banner which provides a + 2 save vs fear and +1 attack. This is supposed to go up to +3 vs fear and a +2 attack at 10th lvl. However, the banner only increases to +3 vs fear and +1 attack. Missing that extra +1 to attack.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khellendros460 View Post
Second: I am having issues with Hero Lab not correctly calculating the To hit modifiers for a 1st lvl monk using monk weapons and the Flurry of Blows option as a Full attack action, in the program it (the program) is calculating a 1st level monk with 2 light monk weapons in each hand as having a -2 for his/her primary hand and a -6 with his/her Off-hand to attack rolls. It seems that the program is not taking into account that the character is using light weapons and the Two-Weapon Fighting feat in tandem to reduce those penalties to -2/-2 respectively and the Flurry of Blows penalty of -1/-1 for a total of -3/-3 not adding STR or Bab to the equation if any; Also the Off-hand damage calculations only show half of the STR mod to damage, instead of his/her full STR bonus to damage.

I would greatly appreciate any insight you can give me concerning this issue.

Thank you!
Improving the flurry display is on my to-do list. Currently, the flurry of blows effects are not reflected on the weapon tab, so what you're seeing are the combat stats for the monk using a non-flurry attack with a weapon in each hand.
Mathias is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking698 View Post
Fortification (For Armor) is using the the 3.5 rules and not PathFinder rules.
This is on my to do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonal View Post
I saw this listed here http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...=domain+immune, but if you select a domain with energy resistance (air, earth, fire or water), the statblock from 'Output Active Hero Summary' will say you have immunity regardless of level even though immunity is only available on lvl 20.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report (the previous report was about the character sheet, I had fixed that, but missed the same error on the statblock and specials summary tab).
Mathias is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
When importing a stock hero, I noticed that the "Skeleton, Burning (human)" is labelled as "Sksleton, Burning (human)"
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
And another small one that's Bestiary-related - The Advanced Creature (and Advanced Creature - Animal) template should increase CR by +1. It currently doesn't change the CR.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. I added the Advanced Creature template to a blank character (CR 1/2), and the CR increased 1 step, to CR 1.

Could you tell me more about the character where you saw this? Race? Other Templates?
Mathias is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thazar View Post
In the magic items section the Staff of Heaven and Earth has a cost of 26 GP. I had a player ask if she could buy two at first level.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report (the cost had accidently been entered as "26,500", rather than "26500", so Hero Lab dropped everything it couldn't parse).
Mathias is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
When you add a composite bow (either long or short), in either the "normal" weapon section or the masterwork/magical weapons section, the Strength bonus selector is black text against a dark grey background.
This has been on my to-do list for a while, and I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it before now. It'll be fixed in the next update.
Mathias is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Found an error in preparing metamagic versions of spells for a wizard.

I select the "custom/metamagic spell" option, which works OK. Then I select the spell to enhance with metamagic. Two problems here. First, I get a complete list of spells rather than just the spells in the wizard's spellbook. Second, when I select the spell an error pops up which says "Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression".

Selecting the metamagic feats to apply all then works OK and the spell gets put into a slot of the correct level.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. This was apparently created when custom wands and scrolls were added, and I apologize for not testing thouroughly enough to have caught it before release.
Mathias is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidali View Post
I have a Str 12 Fighter that has Exotic Weapon Proficiency and uses a bastard sword one handed. It keeps giving me an error that I need to have a Str of 13 for EWP in that weapon, however according to the rulebook and http://www.d20pfsrd.com there is no strength requirement for a bastard sword under either the feat or the sword description. I think this might be a holdover from d20 when EWP needed to have the Str 13 requirement for a bastard sword.
I had missed this change from d20 to Pathfinder. Thank's for catching it, it'll be fixed in the next update.
Mathias is offline   #120 Reply With Quote