Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Ænthor

Old September 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Hey all,

New to Hero Lab. I am trying to build an Apostle of Peace but I cannot find that option listed anywhere. Is it even possible?
Ænthor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old September 13th, 2017, 03:02 PM
It doesn't look like the Apostle of Peace has been entered into the Community Pack yet. It will be possible, but isn't yet.

Edit: It looks like the class has been finished and is in the upcoming update. I don't know what the ETA is for that, however.

Last edited by Dark_Soul; September 13th, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
Dark_Soul is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old September 22nd, 2017, 02:12 PM
It's from Book of Exalted Deeds. I finished up most of the options from it and submitted it. Whenever the devs are ready for the next release, it'll be available
Illyahr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
I've posted a beta version of the next release that can be used with the beta release of the next d20 release here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?p=256267

It includes the Apostle of Peace.
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
An adjustment needs to be made to this class and the Ur-Priest from the Book of Vile Darkness/Complete Divine. Their caster levels are incorrect.

Apostle of Peace's caster level is (class level + half their caster levels of any other spellcasting classes). Any spellcasting class contributes to AoP's caster level, even if it's arcane.

The Ur-Priest's caster level is similar: (class level + half their caster levels of any other non-cleric spellcasting classes).

Currently, only the class levels are counted. I noticed someone created an adjustment for initiator levels, but I don't know how to modify that for caster levels. I've been tinkering with it to try and get a Caster Level adjustment working, but no luck.
Dark_Soul is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 27th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
An adjustment needs to be made to this class and the Ur-Priest from the Book of Vile Darkness/Complete Divine. Their caster levels are incorrect.

Apostle of Peace's caster level is (class level + half their caster levels of any other spellcasting classes). Any spellcasting class contributes to AoP's caster level, even if it's arcane.

The Ur-Priest's caster level is similar: (class level + half their caster levels of any other non-cleric spellcasting classes).
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
Sendric is offline   #6 Reply With Quote