Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AndrewD2

Old July 3rd, 2015, 05:29 PM
fieldval:gIsEquip <> 0
AndrewD2 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Sir.Nel

Old July 3rd, 2015, 05:37 PM
How do you do that?
Sir.Nel is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sir.Nel

Old July 3rd, 2015, 05:40 PM
I apologize I'm a little frustrated on like I said before. But it's not your fault, I'm just ignorant to certain terms you use. I'm trying my best but bear with me. Now how can I put a bootstrap on the feat. And please tell me in detail. lol
Sir.Nel is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old July 3rd, 2015, 05:45 PM
OK so you clicked the bootstrap button and entered the id for the feat.

On the right, click the button that says "Condition" change the timing to First/500 and then in the space below (large rectangle) enter

fieldval:gIsEquip <> 0

Say OK, save everything, test it, reload the system (Ctrl+R if you've got Enable Data File Debugging turned on). You need to reload the system because bootstrap conditions don't always work right with just a "Test Now".
AndrewD2 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Sir.Nel

Old July 3rd, 2015, 06:11 PM
So where do I put in this script that I have to put on the feat "thing.skipprereq" is there a certain way to put it on to the feat? Because that was the first thing you told me or do I forget it?
Sir.Nel is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old July 3rd, 2015, 06:26 PM
in the bootstrap window click "Tags" enter "thing" in the group space and "skipprereq" in the second
AndrewD2 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 3rd, 2015, 07:29 PM
Sorry about replying so late to this. Today is a company holiday so I haven't been around the forums, and I am glad AndrewD2 has been helping you out. His advice is good, but if you want more information on what bootstrap conditions are, you might try a forum search. Here is a thread I found with an explanation:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ion#post202360

Basic terminology is something I struggle with, as I use it so commonly I often forget it's not common knowledge for a beginner. Soo... sorry about that.
Aaron is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Sir.Nel

Old July 3rd, 2015, 07:46 PM
No problem, my man AndrewD2 has taught me a lot.
The script does put in the +2 points of magical damage but doesn't allow me to augment the damage. I appreciate all your help I'm almost finish I could see the star shield and assign it to a hero they gives them the appropriate armor class and it also represents the throw and that shield bash. But the star shield was meant to use by one hand that does 1D8 points of damage or two-handed that does 2D6 points of damage.
Sir.Nel is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 3rd, 2015, 08:17 PM
If by "augment the damage" you mean increase damage by 1 step when two handed, that should be included in the eval script I posted. It was working when I tested it initially anyway. Have you actually equipped the shield bash as a weapon in both hands?
Aaron is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Sir.Nel

Old July 3rd, 2015, 09:17 PM
You are absolutely right my brother. I looked at the weapons tab and I saw what you was talking about putting two hands and it worked, except for the throwing if its one-handed or two-handed the damage should be 2D6.
Sir.Nel is offline   #20 Reply With Quote