Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

TCArknight

Old January 14th, 2018, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmayhew View Post
I just found the the ranged weapons and CCW built in options from Sci-Fi companion work just fine if you include them in the character options.
I’ll look into that, thanks.

TC

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #241 Reply With Quote
salcor

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:49 AM
TCArKnight,

Any updates to the files coming out? With SW 5.5 that will fix our problem for the mystic and the dragon when it.comes to powers. I am still trying to figure out how to.do the dragon with two.seperate forms.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #242 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 18th, 2018, 11:42 AM
I’m having issues with my laptop, so that’s delaying the updates.... Looking at the 5.5 info and CC’s clarifications, it not going to enable multiple Arcane Backgrounds, just redo the Arcane Powers so they are not unique (as I understand it).

I’ll get one up ASAP though.

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #243 Reply With Quote
salcor

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I saw that response. I guess I misinterpreted the post. Although, we could create a specific arcane background for the mystic, and include duplicate powers, and annotate some how that they use the psionics skill instead of the arcane skill.

Sorry to hear about the laptop problems.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #244 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmayhew View Post
I just found the the ranged weapons and CCW built in options from Sci-Fi companion work just fine if you include them in the character options.
Ok, with the Weapon, Ranged cyberware (from the SciFi Companion) there is a Weapon chooser to associate a bought weapon with the Cyberware.

However, if I create a new weapon, the chooser doesn't show.
Code:
 <thing id="cybSRBICCW" name="Built-In Close Combat Weapon" description="Each of the weapons listed in the Close Combat section can be integrated into a cyborg’s framework. Treat the Strain as 1 for every five pounds (round up), and multiply the cost by 1.5 to get the cybernetic version cost." compset="Cyberware">
    <fieldval field="grDupMax" value="2"/>
    <fieldval field="cybStrain" value="1"/>
    <fieldval field="cybCandid1" value="component.WeapMelee &amp; !Equipment.Natural"/>
    <fieldval field="grCost" value="1.5"/>
    <usesource source="SavRiftC"/>
    <tag group="Equipment" tag="StdCyber"/>
    <tag group="ChooseSrc1" tag="Hero"/>
    </thing>
Am I missing something?

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #245 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:04 AM
When a Breed Advantage is selected as a Bonus Edge for a Dog Boy, it adds it to the Edges tab, but says that 1 Edge is overspent.

Also, can we get an adjustment that adjusts the number of Fortune/Glory and Hero's Journey "slots" up or down selections? Not sure if that is possible.

It looks like M.A.R.S get 4 free Advances and then add XP from there, but the problem with that is when you get to 66 XP (86 XP) you should not get an Advance because you really need to get to 70 XP (90 XP) to get that next Advance. Maybe it might be better to just start M.A.R.S. with 20 XP.

The NS-S2 Survival Pack is added as a container, but there is nothing in it. Also, that seems to prevent it from being stored in a Custom Location.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #246 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
When a Breed Advantage is selected as a Bonus Edge for a Dog Boy, it adds it to the Edges tab, but says that 1 Edge is overspent.

Also, can we get an adjustment that adjusts the number of Fortune/Glory and Hero's Journey "slots" up or down selections? Not sure if that is possible.

It looks like M.A.R.S get 4 free Advances and then add XP from there, but the problem with that is when you get to 66 XP (86 XP) you should not get an Advance because you really need to get to 70 XP (90 XP) to get that next Advance. Maybe it might be better to just start M.A.R.S. with 20 XP.

The NS-S2 Survival Pack is added as a container, but there is nothing in it. Also, that seems to prevent it from being stored in a Custom Location.
I’ll add the Breed Advantage to the issues list, and also see about adding the adjustments for HEroes Journey and Fortune and Glory Values.

The Advances for the M.A.R.S. should be working correctly. It’s the same script applied as in the Code Examples thread. 20XP and 4Advances both so they can start at Seasoned. Is this not the case?

I’ll also look at the Survival Pack. I really want to see if there is some way to automatically include the contents rather than just list them.

Glad getting some use out of the files.

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #247 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
The Advances for the M.A.R.S. should be working correctly. It’s the same script applied as in the Code Examples thread. 20XP and 4Advances both so they can start at Seasoned. Is this not the case?
No, that part is correct. However, when Savage Rifts is not activated, if you have 86 XP, you only get 16 advances. 3 at Novice, 4 each at Seasoned, Veteran, and Heroic, and then 1 at Legendary. Once you hit Legendary, you will only get an advance every 10 XP.

However, for a M.A.R.S in Savage Rifts starting at 20 XP, adding 66 XP, bringing the total to 86 XP, is giving 17 advances, making me think that the table that has the XP => Advances is "bumped" up 20 XP before you start onto the 10 XP per advance tiers.

Does that make sense?

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #248 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
No, that part is correct. However, when Savage Rifts is not activated, if you have 86 XP, you only get 16 advances. 3 at Novice, 4 each at Seasoned, Veteran, and Heroic, and then 1 at Legendary. Once you hit Legendary, you will only get an advance every 10 XP.

However, for a M.A.R.S in Savage Rifts starting at 20 XP, adding 66 XP, bringing the total to 86 XP, is giving 17 advances, making me think that the table that has the XP => Advances is "bumped" up 20 XP before you start onto the 10 XP per advance tiers.

Does that make sense?
17 is actually the correct number of advances. 86 XP / 5 XP per advance = 17 Advances + 1XP left over

Correct?

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #249 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 24th, 2018, 05:32 PM
New files uploaded to Github - Files updated: Rifts.Dat, Rifts.1st

Coalition Field Manual - Complete (w/separate source)
Power Armors - Complete
Robot Armors - Complete

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #250 Reply With Quote