Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old October 7th, 2019, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
Sendric are you still updating and creating 3.5 content?

If so I have started working on the Ghost Visage from Fiend Folio as a familiar for the Dread Necromancer class.

I have a lot of the Ghost Visage done. But I can't seem to figure out how to add it to the familiar list available to the Dread Necromancer.

Would you like a copy of what I have?
Yes, I am, and sure. I'm always happy to include new content. I do use Dropbox, though no one else really seems to be so you can also just email me (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com).
Sendric is offline   #921 Reply With Quote
Wahij

Old October 7th, 2019, 02:39 PM
so the shifter feat extra shifter trait doesn't prompt picking a second trait. there is also the issue of some shifter feats are also missing specifically some of the elite trait feats and their is no custom magic item creation option so i can make my amulet of natural armor and mighty fist. there are a lot of missing feats and magic items in general is this data package still being developed
Wahij is offline   #922 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old October 10th, 2019, 02:09 PM
I was going to try to make "Hirelings" for each of the Undead that I would summon for my Dread Necromancer. Thus I was trying to make a Human Warrior Skeleton but the only template that I could find was a regular skeleton. So I was going to use the tools to make one, but when I went to do so I see that there is already one. The problem is I can't figure out which book I need to add to get it to show. How do I figure that out?
Bloodwolf is offline   #923 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 10th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
I was going to try to make "Hirelings" for each of the Undead that I would summon for my Dread Necromancer. Thus I was trying to make a Human Warrior Skeleton but the only template that I could find was a regular skeleton. So I was going to use the tools to make one, but when I went to do so I see that there is already one. The problem is I can't figure out which book I need to add to get it to show. How do I figure that out?
At the bottom right of the editor tab you will find "Sources". Click that open and you will see which book the template is sourced too.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #924 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 11th, 2019, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahij View Post
so the shifter feat extra shifter trait doesn't prompt picking a second trait.
Thanks. The lower portion of the script (from "Setup Candidate Expression") needed to be above the doneif statement. This has been fixed for the next release.

Quote:
there is also the issue of some shifter feats are also missing specifically some of the elite trait feats and their is no custom magic item creation option so i can make my amulet of natural armor and mighty fist.
There is currently no way to create custom magic items through the portfolio, but you can make them fairly easily through the editor. I recommend creating your own .user file for this purpose as any modifications you make to the community files will be over-written with any updates.

Quote:
there are a lot of missing feats and magic items in general is this data package still being developed
Yes, there is a lot of missing items and feats. There is also a lot of items and feats in the community set. As you are no doubt aware, there is a LOT of 3.5 data out there in the world, and very little can be provided by LWD so the community must provide the rest. The package is still being developed by those of us who can as time permits.
Sendric is offline   #925 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old October 12th, 2019, 06:50 AM
I'm currently working through Races of Eberron and almost have it completed. That'll put in most of the remaining Shifter feats
Illyahr is offline   #926 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old October 13th, 2019, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
At the bottom right of the editor tab you will find "Sources". Click that open and you will see which book the template is sourced too.
Thanks. I was able to find it. Unfortunately it isn't the same as the MM entry. So I guess I'll make the MM version as a template.
Bloodwolf is offline   #927 Reply With Quote
xxxprince

Old October 19th, 2019, 06:24 AM
Guys, i cant change the divine ranks of my character, can someone help me?
xxxprince is offline   #928 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 19th, 2019, 01:54 PM
@xxxprince: What do you mean by "divine ranks"? Can you post a copy of the por file or give more information, like what Class you have, etc.
If you are referring to a Deity's Divine Ranks/Powers, I don't think that's implemented in HL.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; October 19th, 2019 at 04:35 PM. Reason: More detail
Dami is offline   #929 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old October 21st, 2019, 06:45 PM
Divine Rank is an adjustment. You should be able to add it from the Adjust tab and increase it from there

Last edited by Illyahr; October 21st, 2019 at 06:48 PM.
Illyahr is offline   #930 Reply With Quote