Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

d20Maverick

Old January 4th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Does HeroLab Online support upgrading powered armor according to the rules on page 74 of Starfinder Armory (for example, upgrading a Battle Harness to level 9)? If so, how do I do so?
d20Maverick is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:15 AM
I don't believe so... If there is a method I haven't found it. Would be great though!
magpi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
d20Maverick

Old January 12th, 2020, 11:24 AM
I agree!

HLO won't calculate the changes for you, but you can use the Custom Price and the Permanent Adjustments>Armor Statistics Adjustments to reflect the upgraded stats of the power armor if you calculate those yourself. Not a solution, but at least you can have the upgraded stats on your character sheet.
d20Maverick is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
FluffyDingo

Old March 20th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Currently this isn't a supported feature, so the aforementioned adjustments are the best workaround at the moment. Alternatively, adding a suit of Custom Powered Armor allows you to set and adjust all the stats as well. That said, I've added this to our list of potential improvements to look into, as it may be a thing the could be implemented in the future.

Last edited by FluffyDingo; March 20th, 2020 at 09:34 AM.
FluffyDingo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote