Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MagicSN

Old March 16th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Hi!

I recently implemented Dragontooth Wand (sadly Hero Lab does not offer Superior Implements, and they have to be implemented for each specific type individually, I already did "Accurate Magic" and "Accurate Staff of Ruin").

My remaining problems with the Dragontooth Wand, does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

I am using this code

foreach pick in hero where "EquipIndex.? & thingid.mgDTMWan2"
perform eachpick.assign[Helper.AttBonus]
nexteach
foreach pick in hero from Power where "AttackVs.defRef"
perform eachpick.field[pwDamBonus].modify[+,bonus,""]
nexteach

while the Attack Bonus is only added (correctly) to the wand in question the damage bonus is also added to the offhand item (which might be a non-dragontooth-wand-item). Basically what I would need would be a combination of the two foreach's, basically "check for powers which work against reflex, and only the part of the display which is using an item of thingid.mgDTMWan2". But I do not know how to do this in the scripting language.

The second problem is that (this also applies to the Accurate Scripts from above !!!) I only know how to check for "Superior Implement Training", but not for "Superior Implement Training (Dragontooth Wand)".

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Best regards,
MagicSN
MagicSN is offline   #1 Reply With Quote