Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Farling

Old December 11th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyremius View Post
One further refinement of the idea (and a vastly increased workload, I'm sure) would be "reveal pin" so that we don't have to use the brush as often during the game - especially for hex-based maps.
I'm fairly sure that there is a feature request for pre-defining reveal areas, so that you don't have to carefully try and reveal a masked area during the actual game.
Farling is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old December 12th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
I'm fairly sure that there is a feature request for pre-defining reveal areas, so that you don't have to carefully try and reveal a masked area during the actual game.
see here
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...=reveal+shapes

DLG
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old December 12th, 2014, 07:53 AM
And here...

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=49201

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #13 Reply With Quote