Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Closed Thread

Truwen

Old September 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Found the issue, screaming from magic of faerun is different from magic item compendium.
Truwen is offline   #151
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old September 9th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Any news on when, or if, the d20 system is going to get some attention. It's been well over a year since anything has been done... alot of bugs here. I'm particularly interested in having the speed enhancement error fixed.
Kendall-DM is offline   #152
m1gemini

Old September 15th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Apologies if this is the wrong thread, but I was wondering how to find the Mephit, Water race? I can see all the other Elemental Mephits, but not the Water one.
m1gemini is offline   #153
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old September 17th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Will there be a list of what bugs actually got fixed? (I'm not finding any, except for an attempt at fixing the aNormMod bug, which was made worse).
Kendall-DM is offline   #154
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
Reducing damage from size reduction for natural attack damage on 2d8->3d8 sizes down to 1d10 when it should be sizing down to 2d6. 2d8->2d10 sizes down correctly though.
Kendall-DM is offline   #155
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old September 26th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Masterwork weapons that have a magic weapon spell placed on them (and thus an enhancement bonus) are not calculating correctly. The masterwork bonus to hit is stacking with the enhancement bonus to hit.
Kendall-DM is offline   #156
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer View Post
The Feat: Far Shot increases the range increment of a projectile weapon, such as a bow, by a multiple of 1.5 and for a thrown weapon the range increment should be increased by a multiple of 2.

For the Net and Javelin specifically, and I suspect other thrown weapons as well, HL is using the projectile muliplier when it should be using the thrown multiplier (x2).

Keep up the good work,
Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Reminder: the Far Shot feat is still in error. It is still only giving a 50% increase to all of the thrown weapons I've tested instead of a 100%, i.e. doubling, of the range increment.

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #157
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM
A reminder about an old bug report & a request for a change.

Bug: when doing spell selection as a paladin (and I suspect this is true for other classes) I use the Custom/Metamagic Spell option. Picking "Cure Light Wounds" I add the metamagic feat of "Reach Spell" to give it a range of 30 feet. The problem is an error message which is, as far as I've been able to determine, falsely claiming that the character must first posses the "Rapid Spell" metamagic feat.

Request: currently the printed sheet would list the above example (plus a genuine 3rd level spell: Healing Spirit) as "Paladin 3: Cure Light Wounds, Reach, Healing Spirit" but this makes it look like there are three 3rd level spells. One called Cure Light Wounds, another called Reach and finally Healing Spirit. I therefore request that the metamagic component of a spell be listed in parenthese followed by the comma separator: "Paladin 3: Cure Light Wounds (Reach), Healing Spirit"

Thanks in advance & apologies to Aaron for adding to his workload,

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; November 13th, 2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Oops, had an extra & unnecessary word in there.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #158
Sendric

Old October 28th, 2011, 07:31 AM
The Wilder class is missing the Psychic Enervation class ability.
Sendric is offline   #159
Sendric

Old October 28th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Psicrystals are missing. These could probably be treated similarly to animal companions or familiars, and are gained when taking the Psicrystal Affinity feat.
Sendric is offline   #160
Closed Thread