Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Harkan_again
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 206

Old March 30th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Cheers Colen

My own Warlord Games gallery and the home of the Warlord Games datafiles:

http://www.facebook.com/ABDataFileWarlordGames
Harkan_again is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Colen
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,718

Old May 1st, 2015, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on this - I've prepared new release candidates, which you can find here:

Download Windows Installer

Download Mac Installer

Please download them and let me know if you run into any further problems - if not, I'll put these live next week. Thanks for your help!
Colen is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Harkan_again
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 206

Old May 1st, 2015, 11:24 PM
Thanks Colen - seems to have cleared the language caching compile error

My own Warlord Games gallery and the home of the Warlord Games datafiles:

http://www.facebook.com/ABDataFileWarlordGames
Harkan_again is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
brentil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 20

Old May 2nd, 2015, 06:16 PM
So I installed this update on my laptop and when I started it up I got an error telling me my license could not be reassigned when I tried to authenticate my license.

I don't know if this is because of the build or because I'm running the preview of Windows 10 on it and it's done version updates recently...
brentil is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
jtisdel
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 40

Old May 5th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Okay - I just submitted a new bug report (Case # 69629) where I get a crash (sigserv) when I try to add a unit (Imperial Stormtrencher) to a roster. The .ab file is at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...wzr-1.15.5b.ab
jtisdel is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 968

Old May 5th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentil View Post
So I installed this update on my laptop and when I started it up I got an error telling me my license could not be reassigned when I tried to authenticate my license.

I don't know if this is because of the build or because I'm running the preview of Windows 10 on it and it's done version updates recently...
It's likely to do with Windows 10 and not the recently version. Please submit a license reassignment request or email support@wolflair.com. Please mention that you have it installed on Windows 10.
liz is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
brentil
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 20

Old May 6th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
It's likely to do with Windows 10 and not the recently version. Please submit a license reassignment request or email support@wolflair.com. Please mention that you have it installed on Windows 10.
Done, thank you.
brentil is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 729

Old May 7th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Thanks Colen
EdSteiner is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Colen
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,718

Old May 7th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtisdel View Post
Okay - I just submitted a new bug report (Case # 69629) where I get a crash (sigserv) when I try to add a unit (Imperial Stormtrencher) to a roster. The .ab file is at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...wzr-1.15.5b.ab
I've responded to your bug report.

Alright, other than jtisdel's crash which I've resolved, nobody seems to be running into any problems with the AB release, so I'm going to put it live very soon.

Thanks for your help beta-testing this, everyone!
Colen is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
jtisdel
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 40

Old May 8th, 2015, 03:06 AM
Yeah - my issue was a keyboard/chair interface issue. Thanks for the help finding it Colen.
jtisdel is offline   #20 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.