Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

bodrin

Old July 16th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Hi all,

For reference this is the BONE PRIEST from The Emerald Spire Superdungeon

I'm coding a Race that has access to a limited list of cleric domains without any of the other clerical benefits.

I've hit snags as summarised below.
I can bootstrap the domains directly which causes a linkage error.
I've bootstrapped the cleric helper which doesn't allow the domain selection.

I then remembered the Advodaza (Nemesis Devil) from bestiary 4 with its False Divinity.

Copying and bootstrapping the False Divinity to my race only shows a panel with False Divinity and no selections.
So there must be an underlying code procedure that I can't see that enables the selector.

How do I make a selector for the Domain like the False Divinity special?
I can only see a script on the False Divinity but no other indication as to how it's allowing the domain selection itself.

I've also tried looking at the Cleric domain selection too.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old July 16th, 2014, 06:46 AM
You can try bootstrapping a configurable and setting the cfgLevel at First 496 to whatever you need it to be and then setting the candidate expression for the selection to component.BaseClrDom & WHATEVER IT'S LIMITED TO
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 16th, 2014, 11:53 AM
In the editor, where you are choosing how many racial custom specials to allow a race, there is a button called "Allow Custom Abilities" which lets you choose another race's custom specials to be allowed. You can choose the Nemesis Devil's race there and it's false divinities will be addable to your character.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old July 16th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
In the editor, where you are choosing how many racial custom specials to allow a race, there is a button called "Allow Custom Abilities" which lets you choose another race's custom specials to be allowed. You can choose the Nemesis Devil's race there and it's false divinities will be addable to your character.
That's a sensible suggestion however if I were to add the False divinity ability would it display the name false divinity, Or can I rename it to Domain known?

Dormio Forte Somnio

d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets

bodrin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 16th, 2014, 01:38 PM
The name of the racial custom specials group is set 3 lines above, in the field which says "Custom Ability Name"
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old July 17th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
The name of the racial custom specials group is set 3 lines above, in the field which says "Custom Ability Name"
Okay it works in a fashion, the name changed and it allows a selection of domains.
However the domains are restricted to the nemesis devil choices not the Bone priest choices.

I've made a copy of the false divinity and have investigated the script but I can't see where the domain list is selected from, other than Splice Domainlist =.

Even looking at the nemesis devil race there doesn't appear to be any indication where the domains get assigned.

How can i alter the domain list on the false divinity copy to show a different selection for the Bone priest?

Edit: I've just seen a tag on the domain list selection that may be an indication rcFalDevil.
But I have to be at work now so I can't test my theory.

Dormio Forte Somnio

d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets

Last edited by bodrin; July 17th, 2014 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Had to go to work and haven't got time to tinker.
bodrin is offline   #6 Reply With Quote