Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 22nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Release 1.7 - March 31, 2012

Enhancements & Changes
  • Adjustments - Added new Damage Reduction adjustment. (Bodrin)
  • Bodrin's Custom Stuff - Added new magic rings: Ring of Charisma +2,+4, and +6. (Bodrin)
  • Complete Psionics - Added all the missing feats. (Sendric)
  • Complete Psionics - Added missing race Synad. (Sendric)
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook (linked to d20 SRD Psionics Support) - Added monsters from Expanded Psionics Handbook: Githzerai, Psionic and Thri-Kreen. (Sendric)
  • Players Handbook - Added new Spell Adjustments: Aid, Bless, Bulls Strength, Divine Favor, Divine Power, Enlarge Person, Foresight, and Good Hope. (Bodrin)
  • Spell Compendium - Completed all the Domains so that they correctly grant the Domain Spells. (Travis W. Peterson)
Bug Fixes
  • Cityscape - Fixed some of the feats. (Sendric)
  • Complete Adventure - Modified feats to resolve feat duplication errors: Goad, Improved Flight, Open Minded. (Sendric)
  • Complete Divine - Modified Consecrate Spell to replace version from Book of Exalted Deeds and added source to fix duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Complete Divine - Fixed the Reach Spell Metamagic to validate against the Reach Spell feat not the Rapid Spell feat. (Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer)
  • Complete Arcane - Modified Nonlethal Substitution to replace version from Book of Exalted Deeds and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Complete Psionics - Fixed Lurk Augment class feature to properly display in specials tab. (Sendric)
  • Complete Warrior - Modified feats to fix duplicate entry issues (Clever Wrestling, Close-Quarters Fighting, Improved Toughness). (Sendric)
  • Dragon Compendium - Modified Favored Power Attack to replace the version from Complete Warrior and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Libris Mortis - Modified to fix duplicate feat entries (Quicken Turning, Sacred Vengeance). (Sendric)
  • Lords of Madness - Modified Wild Talent feat to replace original one and added d20 Psionics source. This fixes the minor error that Wild Talent was showing up twice in the feat list when Lords of Madness was selected as a source. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Fixed a minor issue that validates higher INT scores for Paladin Mounts and Arcane Familiars. Fixed a bug that was increasing saving throws for races without hit dice incorrectly. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Untagged all the Animal Companions and Familiars from the Monster Manual 1 source. This fixes the issue where a Paladin or Wizard couldn't select their Animal until the Monster Manual book was check marked. (ShadowChemosh)
  • Races of Stone - Modified Improved Weapon Familiarity to replace the version from Complete Warrior, and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Races of the Wild - Modified feats to correct duplicate feat entries (Flick of the Wrist, Plunging Shot). (Sendric)
  • Storm Wrack - Fixed sourcing problems. Modified Clever Wrestling to replace version from Complete Warrior. Added Complete Warrior and Draconomicon as sources. (Sendric)
Data File Authoring
  • Custom - Races Core Mods.user - Added Race tags for psionic races (Dromite, Elan, Half-Giant, Maenad, Xeph). (Sendric)
  • MM - Compiled.user - Added Duergar race tag. (Sendric)
  • Blank .user Files - Will now be removed from the end-gamers systems. This is a new feature of HL v3.7.(ShadowChemosh)
  • Release Notes page now included in the data set. This .html file is stored in the d20 data folder with the name ~ Lawful_G_d20 Release Notes.htm. (ShadowChemosh)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; April 2nd, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 22nd, 2011, 07:53 PM
Current To-Do List for 1.7
Anyone that has free time plz grab one of the following issues:
  1. Anyone have time to double check the new script for Natural Bond?
  2. For myself I have plans to put in a more stable Source control so that we don't have to worry about having a header source in one of the .user files removed.

Anyone have anything I can add to what they have plans for 1.7???

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Current To-Do List for 1.7
Anyone that has free time plz grab one of the following issues:
  1. Anyone have time to double check the new script for Natural Bond?
  2. For myself I have plans to put in a more stable Source control so that we don't have to worry about having a header source in one of the .user files removed.

Anyone have anything I can add to what they have plans for 1.7???
I'll have a quick natural bond perusal in a moment!

At 08:46 GMT

The tidier Natural bond script functions but it still displays Pre-Requisite errors if not applied in a certain order! Curious. I've changed the priority to first / 497 to match the originals script.

Last edited by bodrin; August 23rd, 2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Added Test Results!
bodrin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old September 8th, 2011, 07:44 AM
I've uploaded my spell adjustments file to dropbox.
I'll add to the file contents at a later date currently it contains the majority of my players favourite buff spells!
So it's still a work in progress. V1.0
bodrin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old September 21st, 2011, 09:04 PM
Heavy Horse and Monster Manual Source.

Maybe we should think about making the Horses, dogs and some other common animals not be source check marked as they are pretty standard.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old September 22nd, 2011, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Heavy Horse and Monster Manual Source.

Maybe we should think about making the Horses, dogs and some other common animals not be source check marked as they are pretty standard.
Makes sense
bodrin is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Added some files to the 1.7 dropbox that fulfill requirements for the Complete Psionics Feats file that I'm working on. Mostly this includes race tags for already created races, but it also includes a file for monster races from the Expanded Psionics Handbook. This file isn't comprehensive at this time as it only includes those races needed for the feats.
Sendric is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 25th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks.

Did notice that this morning. Now that Lawful_G abandoned us things are going a little slow.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 26th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Haha...well, hopefully his abandonment will mean fixes for the d20 system. That tradeoff might be worth it. Now that I'm feeling rested for the first time in 10 months, I'm going to work on this more. I can't match Lawful's production, but hopefully I can provide a little something.
Sendric is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Abandonment is such a harsh word guys.
Aaron is offline   #10 Reply With Quote