Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zarlor

Old November 25th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Awesome! You might want to post that in the Savage Settings Index thread, too.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Save-vs-DM

Old December 3rd, 2015, 04:47 PM
I'm currently trying to test this file myself.
@ Zarlor - I have a .1st file worked up for Broken Earth, so that it fits into it's own category. It's a simple find and replace in the XML file, if you want my fix.
Save-vs-DM is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 3rd, 2015, 05:04 PM
I take it you meant that to be @Paragon?

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old December 3rd, 2015, 08:59 PM
I've been forgetting to send out the .lst file when giving the new version to people (I didn't do one myself) so that will be causing errors; once you put it in as a source parent the file won't work without it.
Paragon is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old December 3rd, 2015, 09:20 PM
For those not clear, SVD cleaned up a couple of bugs I had in this file a while back and added in the .lst file; when I fixed the current bugs and made it available, I forgot to post the .lst file to those I've directed it to. \\

Anyone got an opinion as to whether I should put the .lst up with it or just edit it out (other than you, SVD; obviously if you didn't think it was worthwhile you wouldn't have added it. )
Paragon is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 4th, 2015, 03:37 AM
I always use a .1st file with my data files. It's very helpful for organizing sources, especially if you wanted to add, say, a Broken Earth Companion source if such a thing were ever released. The .1st file helps you decide how to group and organize those on the overall sources list.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old December 4th, 2015, 11:53 AM
I'll just send it out as a combined zip in the future, then. I'll also look into the method you and SeeleyOne mention when I get some time, but I don't get the feeling too many people are using the Broken Earth one, so...
Paragon is offline   #27 Reply With Quote