Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Oridummy

Old January 8th, 2012, 02:14 PM
First off, hello everyone, this is my first post here, I have looked through the rules and think this is ok, but if not I apologize.

So I can't for the life of me figure out how custom abilities work for classes (or in my particular case, configurables).

To explain my exact scenario, right now I'm looking to try to create the eldritch heritage feat, for while I have bought Ultimate Magic that particular feat isn't supported yet. I figure the most reasonable way to do this would be to use the honor system for the skill focus requirement and make the feat work like amateur gunslinger. By tinkering, I've managed to create a feat that opens up its own "eldritch Heritage" tab, and when I view the tab I see the selectable there that says "add new bloodline (1 left)!". However, I can't seem to figure out how to add bloodlines to select.

This issue is actually, now that I think of it, two smaller issues. The first being that I have no idea how to create a bloodline (or combat style or arcane bond, etc etc), and the second being that I don't know how to make one of these options selectable via a list.

Correction: I can see under "custom abilities" that I can add an individual bloodline. I just don't see how to attach this to a configurable rather than a class.
Oridummy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old January 9th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Iirc in the editor on the configurable tab screen there is an option that you can tick to allow custom abilities for classes / races. Unsure on the wording ATM as I'm not near HL. In the drop down box scroll to your custom thing and select it that should bootstrap the selectable to your heritage custom.

Hope that helps.
bodrin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote