Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

nightpanda2810

Old June 5th, 2018, 06:10 AM
Not a SF player, however have played with the demo today in anticipation of Pathfinder 2e playtest, and 1e eventually coming to HLO. My biggest peeve with the current system is the default of 0 in the incrementing of the sections mentioned in the title, and automatically closing once Increase or Decrease is selected.

Ideally, I'd like to see it default to 1 and not automatically close. This way I can apply damage by the tap of a button, instead of tap, type, tap again, and repeat should more damage come through. This will be especially more relevant in PF 2e with the 3-action system.

In the same vein, what I'd consider even better is separate buttons for -1/+1, -5/+5, then the custom field.

Obviously, not everyone would like this model, but having the option to adjust it would be amazing.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
wheredoigo

Old June 5th, 2018, 07:08 AM
The Hero Lab Classic IOS application has a pretty nice menu for adding damage/healing to a character. I wouldn't mind something like that or what you descibed.
wheredoigo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old June 5th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Agreed.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote