Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Yobtar

Old September 24th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath97 View Post
The warbanner has the incorrect cost in a multitude of armies.

The ones I can confirm are as follows:
Skaven currently 35pts should be 25pts (SK p109)
I have fixed the Skaven one and it should be included in the next update.
Yobtar is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Tyrion

Old September 29th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Would it be possible to remove the Casting dice and Dispel Dice information in the Roster Statistics section because that information was for 7th ed.

Thanks!
Tyrion is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Caradryan

Old September 29th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Shield of Ptolos still works uncorrectely. If yuo tell me where I can modify it, I will. I searched in genericstuff.dat but couldn't find the script that modify the armour save of characters buying it.
Caradryan is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old September 29th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caradryan View Post
Shield of Ptolos still works uncorrectely. If yuo tell me where I can modify it, I will. I searched in genericstuff.dat but couldn't find the script that modify the armour save of characters buying it.
Check the prelink tab under genericstuff, Item, Shield of Ptolos. It seems the shield of pt and the armor of silvered steel are having the same issues except silvered steel is only having issues with skaven warlords and chieftains
Yobtar is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
belgarath97

Old September 29th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
Check the prelink tab under genericstuff, Item, Shield of Ptolos. It seems the shield of pt and the armor of silvered steel are having the same issues except silvered steel is only having issues with skaven warlords and chieftains
I have come up with a solution to this. My file is calculating the save correctly as a shield, with an asterisk. I haven't found a way to have both AS values showing, yet.

Belgarath97

Come play in my club The League of Extraordinary Gamers.
belgarath97 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Caradryan

Old September 30th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath97 View Post
I have come up with a solution to this. My file is calculating the save correctly as a shield, with an asterisk. I haven't found a way to have both AS values showing, yet.

Me too as following that semplifies all:

call Shield

var result as number
result = parent.assign[Helper.ArmorStar]

I guess we need to create some like an entity stat of 1+ with asterisk specifically for the shield of ptolos taking inspiration from the save bonus of shields with mundane weapons in 7th versions (4+/3+ as ex). Just tried a couple of things but they didn't work properly.
Caradryan is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
FITH

Old September 30th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Hello all,

I hope this has not already been brought up by anyone, but I think there's a bug in the Warrior of Chaos roster:

- The Daemonic gift Third Eye of Tzeentch can be picked twice by a Chaos Sorcerer with MoT.

Regards,

PS: sorry about my posting in the general bug thread, and not in the specific WoC one. stupid me.

Last edited by FITH; September 30th, 2010 at 03:29 AM.
FITH is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Frank

Old September 30th, 2010, 08:47 AM
The enchanted shield cost is indicated as 10 but should be 5 points(at least thats how it shows up on the skaven list).

Thanks for a great product.
Frank is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old September 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
The enchanted shield cost is indicated as 10 but should be 5 points(at least thats how it shows up on the skaven list).

Thanks for a great product.
Thanks will look into this as soon as possible.

EDIT: Looked into this and the cost of the Enchanted Shield for the Skaven is correct at 10 points per the Skaven army book. AB is correctly pricing the item at 10 points in the Skaven list.

Last edited by Yobtar; September 30th, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
Yobtar is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
kajh

Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
EDIT: Looked into this and the cost of the Enchanted Shield for the Skaven is correct at 10 points per the Skaven army book. AB is correctly pricing the item at 10 points in the Skaven list.
Just confirming the Enchanted Shield bug raised by Junior - in the core rules (I'm looking at the Isle of Blood version, if there's a difference) on page 174, the Enchanted Shield should be 5 points.

In my Warriors of Chaos list, the Enchanted Shield is showing up as 15 points. I've the latest Warhammer v8 data files - version 1.3 according to Help menu -> About Loaded Files.

Anyway - thanks for all the good work - very much appreciated!

Best regards,
Andrew.

EDIT: my apologies - just worked this out - the 15 points is the 10 points cost for a standard shield plus another 5 for the magic 'upgrade'. Ta-da!

Last edited by kajh; October 2nd, 2010 at 01:07 AM.
kajh is offline   #30 Reply With Quote