Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old July 21st, 2014, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticarGames View Post
Good riddance. Instead of fixing your problem you just leave it for others, how admirable of you.

Meanwhile I'll be using BattleScribe, they seem to have their act together. I'll keep launching Army Builder once in a while just for the "lolz" to see how long it takes for 7th edition to come out, if it ever does, my guess it won't since you guys seem to not care about 40k anymore.

RIP.
lolz...

Interesting choice of words as I am not sure its 'my' problem. 'My' last coding effort was bug free for 6th edition. There is only an issue for 7th edition which I stated I don't own, so technically cannot support anyway.

Good luck with the choice of using the inferior product in Battlescribe. I find lots of people say they 'could' use it, but since it sucks they wait for AB. I am sure the remaining programmers will get the files resolved, assuming community users as yourself dont run them off as well.
'

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

Last edited by jlong05; July 21st, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
jlong05 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote