Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

JDRook
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Send a message via AIM to JDRook Send a message via Yahoo to JDRook Send a message via Skype™ to JDRook

Old July 8th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I've made a few powers using Strength Effect as the base, like a throwing blade that gives Ranged and Improved Crit to Strength Damage, essentially like a rank 0 Strength-based damage. However, the power name never shows up in the Specials tab, and I don't see it in the pulldown for ImpCrit. It still shows up in the Powers list, of course, and will still display alternate effects of Str Eff.
JDRook is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
CelticREI

Send a message via AIM to CelticREI Send a message via MSN to CelticREI Send a message via Yahoo to CelticREI

Old July 20th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that too. As it's basically just adding onto your Strength it is supposed to add all that to your Unarmed, but it doesn't show anything ye put on it on your 'Unarmed' section of the Specials tab either.
CelticREI is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2012, 05:47 PM
For Improved Critical, wouldn't you just apply the Improved Critical advantage to your Unarmed Strike?

Whatever you do, it should probably be appearing on the Special tab. I'll put that on our list of things to fix in a future release.

Thanks for the report!
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote