Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Keeper216

Old July 19th, 2014, 10:22 AM
So I am putting in two classes to hero lab the dread necromancer and the abjurant champion. I am having trouble with making the DN special abilities like charnel touch show up in the hero labs character sheets when i do print preview. For the AC how do I have it so that the spell casting continues in the arcane class that I gained before?
Keeper216 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 19th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper216 View Post
So I am putting in two classes to hero lab the dread necromancer and the abjurant champion. I am having trouble with making the DN special abilities like charnel touch show up in the hero labs character sheets when i do print preview. For the AC how do I have it so that the spell casting continues in the arcane class that I gained before?
I don't really do much testing when it comes to print-outs, but my guess is its timing related. I'm not sure, though. For arcane caster progression, there's a section in the editor when making a class that asks you if you want to add magic levels. Select this, and you can enter 1, 2, 3, etc into the fields that appear. This will allow you to choose one of your previous caster classes to progress in.

All that said, the Dread Necromancer was just recently added to the community set. The Abjurant Champion may also be there, but I can't be certain without looking at it. You might want to check it out.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Keeper216

Old July 19th, 2014, 04:38 PM
I just got hero lab 3 days ago. What is the community set and how do I get to it and use it?
Keeper216 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old July 30th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper216 View Post
I just got hero lab 3 days ago. What is the community set and how do I get to it and use it?
Look here

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote