Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

DMG

Old May 25th, 2015, 03:31 PM
I've been reading what snippets I can about the upcoming Hell's Rebels & Hell's Vengeance Adventure Paths & it's really got my head spinning on how Realms Works could help with these AP's.

Keeping in mind we really don't know too much yet, with all the intrigue that should be a part of these campaigns, Realm Works would be perfect for tracking everything.

Here's my vote that we can get a professional conversion put up on the Realm Works store when it's active (not to mention Hero Lab files).
DMG is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 25th, 2015, 11:43 PM
If it is like the influence management required in Skulls and Shackles, then relationships is the answer.
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old May 26th, 2015, 05:09 AM
I've been thinking about it myself.

I can see a LOT of great ways to work in RW with these APs. I think relationships will be the answer, no doubt, but more than that, I can see using the storyboard as a quick view for how groups see each other/the characters at any given time.

White Wolf used to do "Coterie Charts" for their source books, so you'd see what everyone thought of each other at a glance (Attached image). I think something like that in a storyboard would be keen. (RW image also Attached). Note, on the RW image, there's a BLANK. This is to make the flow look better. you can put info on the "Hover" over lines that connect the persons in the chart. So hovering over A -> B would say, "Fear" while B -> A would say, "Love" or similar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Coterie Chart.jpg (237.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: png RW Coterie Chart.PNG (32.8 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by Pollution; May 26th, 2015 at 05:21 AM.
Pollution is offline   #3 Reply With Quote