Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion

Notices

Kraupaul

Old October 22nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
It appears this is still bugged. A month or so ago I was losing gender and race settings. I thought it was related to default settings so I removed my defaults. To best of my knowledge I didn’t have any problems for several weeks. Last night I noticed it was changing Male to none. I reset a bunch back to Male last night… this morning they again show none. Anyone else having similar problems?
Kraupaul is offline   #11
chava

Old October 22nd, 2013, 02:14 PM
I has this problem as well. It also removed human from a bunch of the inputted people as well.
chava is offline   #12
Kraupaul

Old October 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM
I’m now loosing Race settings in addition to Gender. If you will permit me a small rant… As Beta testers, our job is to report bugs and help you replicate the circumstances that created them. I think we would really be encouraged to do that if we felt someone on the Developer end was reading our posts, acknowledging them and perhaps hinting if the problem was being worked on or not…
Kraupaul is offline   #13
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 24th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hey there everyone! It's possible that the developers have seen this thread (even though they may not comment, they're reading through forums posts), but the best way to report bugs is to send a bug report through Realm Works:

1) Click on the Help Tab
2) Select "Tech Support"
3) Fill out a thorough description of the problem you're encountering

That way each bug is assigned a case number and a developer to address the problem. You can also send an email to support@wolflair.com, though the above process is the most direct method.
liz is offline   #14
Kraupaul

Old October 24th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks, will do
Kraupaul is offline   #15