Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
Is your pistols skill coming from a skillsoft?

I can't duplicate your error, but someone on Catalyst's forums reported an error that autosofts and skillsofts weren't calculating their value correctly, and I've gotten that fixed, so I might have fixed this problem, too.

If that's not the case, you'll need to tell me more about this character.

I find I prefer to let the bug reports build up for a week or two and then address them all at once, rather than switching tasks during my workday. I do, however, keep an eye on the thread to watch for cases where I can see that there's not enough information about the issue, yet.
Mathias is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
inca1980

Old April 4th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Well, the Technomancer character has the biowire echo in Unwired but since that's not supported I just made some notes and kept his activesofts stored on one of his commlinks. The thing is they weren't running at all, i.e. the little box next to them was unchecked....besides he doesn't have a skillwire system installed.
I read your post and then saw if deleting them worked and it did, my dicepool went to the correct value of 5. Then I re-bought them and the value stayed at five and everything is fine, so i'm not sure what was happening originally. Now when I mouse over my dicepool in the weapons tab it says "Pistols (Semi-Automatics) (+3), Smartgun System, Internal (+2), Starting Value of 0"

I still don't understand the "Pistols (Semi-Automatics)", I don't have the specialization. Shouldn't it say "Pistols + Agility"?

I'm still having the problems with my sprites all showing basically twice the attributes that they should have.

Thanks so much!!
inca1980 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Inca, I'll bet it says Pistols (Semi-Automatics) because the pistol is in that category.

When I have a specialization it shows

Pistols (Semi-Automatics) (+3)(+2)
cryptoknight is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old April 5th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I'm seeing funny business on Drones.

Take a Nissan Doberman. It has Targetting. I can't customize it for a weapon skill.
So I add Targetting, select Automatics, set the gear rating to 3. Put an HK227 SMG in the turret. The to hit is defaulting to pilot (+3) -1 = 2. It's ignoring the Targetting skill of Automatics.
cryptoknight is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old April 6th, 2012, 09:52 AM
If you buy a NanoHive I can't seem to find any Nannites in the list of modifications to add to it.
cryptoknight is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
If you buy a NanoHive I can't seem to find any Nannites in the list of modifications to add to it.
The Nanites are purchased on the gear tab.
Mathias is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old April 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Shouldn't they be able to be put into the Nano-hive? It doesn't appear to show as a container.
cryptoknight is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old April 7th, 2012, 07:00 PM
All skillsofts don't seem to work.

I just made a character with Rating 4 skill wires. Loaded Rating 4 perception onto them. My perception score is still defaulting, and ignoring my skill.
cryptoknight is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
B!z0

Old April 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM
If I select an Ares Alpha assault rifle and customize it, the "High Velocity" mod is dimmed out because "This modification only available for FA mode weapons." Pretty sure the Alpha supports full auto. Similar message for other FA-capable weapons. (Using the Mac Beta version 3.9f, SR version 2.6).
B!z0 is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
B!z0

Old April 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM
The "High Velocity" gun modification doesn't seem to work right; for at least the Ares Alpha and a couple other assault rifles, it is dimmed out with the text "This modification only available for FA mode weapons". Pretty sure the Alpha and some other assault rifles are FA-capable (and denoted as such in Hero Lab). Mac Beta 3.9f #299, SR files 2.6.
B!z0 is offline   #20 Reply With Quote