Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Boomdoggle

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:04 PM
Gyro Stabilization is listed as 3000Y on Pg. 322 of SR4 (20th Anniversary) but costs 7000Y when added through the character builder.
Boomdoggle is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Mara

Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:46 AM
Visual Functional Bug:
When doing a Mystic Adept with a Mentor Spirit, and a bound spirit, only the up arrows in the scroll through the spell list are visible, meaning that you cannot go back and add new spells without first removing all the spells individually. This is a problem I am running into on my lap-top...(Note that I have 5 Adept Powers, as soon as I add my 6th, the Spirit part of the window goes off my screen...the window currently goes from the top of my screen to the bottom)
Mara is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Canis

Send a message via MSN to Canis

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Just as an FYI, the Lone Star Strato-9 is glitched but it's due to This Old Drone having a mistake in it (body 3 drone can't have a reinforced mount), though the implementation of the mount isn't correct in the HL datafile - it comes up as 'Reinforced reinforced mount' and should already have remote option when selected.

Last edited by Canis; May 23rd, 2012 at 10:59 AM.
Canis is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Canis

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Seems the standard weapon mount should be limited to LMG's but HL will happily allow me to mount a HMG/Panther on my Steel Lynx.

Also, SR4A states mounts have 250 rounds, which ties in with the extra ammo bins modification (doubles or adds 250 rounds).
Canis is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
cndblank

Old May 23rd, 2012, 06:56 AM
I took an NPC rigger (locked) and added a drone (AZ crawler). I then added improved sensor package to the drone but the sensor rating did not improve.
cndblank is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
cndblank

Old May 23rd, 2012, 06:59 AM
When I try to add a modification to an existing drone/vehicle I only get 22 items to select from.

Starts with Response Upgrade and ends with self destruct.

Any idea why the other modifications are not showing up?

Thanks
cndblank is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Peter Smith

Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:31 AM
Which data packages have you purchased?
Peter Smith is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Canis

Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cndblank View Post
I then added improved sensor package to the drone but the sensor rating did not improve.
CGL haven't actually created a specific mechanic for improving sensor ratings, like a lot of things they expect you to have everything in your sensor suite mapped out to the nth degree including ratings of each component and then get the GM to make a judgement call on what rating of sensor you have.

Improved Sensor lets you add a bigger sensor package under 'Cargo' on the Gear tab, select the sensor package you have and then it'll let you add sensor components too it up to the maximum (think of sensors as cybereyes/ears for vehicles in that regard).

Then once you've done that, ask your GM to verify the upgraded attribute and THEN you can use the adjustments tab to increase the stat.

Thank god for HL, cos if I was doing all this in excel or on paper I'd have stopped bothering..... Would be nice if there was a specific rating like sensors from SR3.
Canis is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 24th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie the Formori View Post
With Bone Density my PC unarmed Attack should increase in DV according to SR4A pg 347.

I have Dwarf modified Strength 11, Used Bone Density level 4 seeing Damage Value 6P. Should be seeing 9P.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie the Formori View Post
Also is there a way of having the option of applying the Black Market discount in PC creation. Our GM allows us to use it on Ware. No worries if not a possibility.
In the next update, there will be an Item Cost adjustment available on either the Permanent Adjustments table at the bottom of the Personal tab or the In-Play adjustments table on the Adjust tab. You'll have to calculate the amount of the discount yourself, but you'll be able to use that adjustment to modify the cost of the items you want to discount.
Mathias is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
BUG: Infected attribute adjustments, and Racial Minimums

According to Runner's Companion (pp76-77, "Building an Infected Character", and p79, "Infected Attribute Modifier Table"), an attribute can never have a minimum of less than 1.

This is in line with the core rules, where a Troll's "-2 Agility" does not reduce the minimum Agility score to less than 1.

The cost for a score at it's racial minimum should always be 0BP - a Troll spends as many BP for an Agility of 1, as a Human does.

This should remain true for the Infected. However, when building a Human Ghoul, I noticed that the cost for a Charisma of 1 was 20BP. The program is incorrectly treating Infected modifiers as flat penalties/bonusses, rather than as adjustments to the race minimum/maximum.

To be perfectly clear: if I want to take an all-attributes-1 Human, and make him a ghoul - resulting in Body 5, Agility 1, Reaction 3, Strength 4, Charisma 1, Intuition 1, Logic 1, Willpower 3, Edge 2, Maic 1 - the program should be reporting that I have only spent 35BP.

Presently, it reports Ihave spent 65BP ... because it is incorrectly assessing a cost of 20BP for Charisma 1, and 10BP for Logic 1.

In case it helps, example portfolio attached.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #60 Reply With Quote