Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

TCArknight

Old June 15th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Hi all!

The big part of the PE Dataset is the powers (I'm in the middle of the feats right now) but I don't have a lot of time at the moment to work on them. The person who helped me with the majority of the PU Powers is working on a project of their own and unavailable at the moment.

So I ask: Is anyone out there able to help me get this thing finished up by entering the powers information for me? Even if it didn't have any of the descriptions included, it's be a major step to just get them available for selection if they just had the basics...

Thanks!
TC
TCArknight is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 15th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I wish I could say yes but I can't. I am back on to the PU project and working on the 2.0 release of the base PU package. I will have new tags for these powers your putting in but I can easily do a mass find/replace for the Powers to attach the new tags so its not a big deal. If you can make sure though that the powers are down in their own .user file that would be very handy.

I am looking at a good month or more before being finished.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old June 15th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Yep, that's the plan.

I've been trying to keep thinks updated, etc with the 1.8 version on the dropbox... I had those couple of additions/fixes, but that was about it to the base PU files..

Right now, I'm not including mechanics, just getting the PE Basics done so a character would show everything, even if it required some user calculations, etc...
TCArknight is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 15th, 2013, 11:02 PM
I wish I could help you with this, I honestly wish I had time for it, but the Deathwatch data is turning into a beast of its own here and I keep getting requests for additional content to be added to the data from people. I still have a ways to go on the data itself.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old June 16th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
Yep, that's the plan.

I've been trying to keep thinks updated, etc with the 1.8 version on the dropbox... I had those couple of additions/fixes, but that was about it to the base PU files..
I am pretty sure I have rolled those into 2.0 already. I am also going through everything one Thing at a time and doing a double check of the scripts or writing new scripts for features that where not coded. In example found most of the Soulknife weapon features not scripted so I have those finished now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
Right now, I'm not including mechanics, just getting the PE Basics done so a character would show everything, even if it required some user calculations, etc...
That's a good solid plan actually. Always better to roll things out in phases than never getting it done as its too big.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old June 16th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Oh I also got a chance to do a little testing of the new PU point spending mechanics on the iPad actually. Seems to work perfectly actually. Which is good as I was a little worried.

Playing around it seems pretty easy to correctly track spending of the points using the iPad in play. I have no actual in game testing happening but seemed to work really well actually.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 17th, 2013, 05:53 AM
I'm only working on bugs for the d20 system, so I could lend you a hand. I don't have the book, though so I'd have to pull from the d20pfsrd website. Will you send me a data file(s) so I can have all the necessary class tags, or shall I start from scratch?
Sendric is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old June 17th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Sure.

I won't be able to send it until I get home from work this evening. Could you PM me your email address? I'm not sure I've got it..

I appreciate the help.
TCArknight is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:26 AM
I'd be willing to assist where I can on this project.

Let me know.

I'm putting together a Aegis/Aberrant power list as we speak. If you want to use it as a baseline, let me know.

Last edited by Quintain; August 5th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
Quintain is offline   #9 Reply With Quote