Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Senko

Old October 9th, 2019, 01:47 AM
I'm just wondering is there an easy way to select alternate capstones for classes e.g selecting well prepared for a wizard?

At 20th level, the wizard has a spell for every occasion he can imagine—and a few he can’t. The wizard gains two additional cantrips per day, six additional 1st- and 2nd-level spell slots, four additional 3rd- and 4th-level spell slots, two additional 5th-level spell slots, and one additional 6th-level spell slot.
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old October 9th, 2019, 05:03 AM
Hrm, you could create a new capstone, and an archetype. Replace the old existing capstone with your new one.

I dont even thing you'd need to do a script on that, because the archetype has a section for additional spells. Shouldn't be too hard.

On an unrelated note, that capstone sounds totally crazy. Whats it for, I'd love to hear the lore reason behind it.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 9th, 2019, 08:24 PM
That sounds like something I can do (unlike my attempts to introduce mythic leadership and make an eidalon have Mythic Tier 5 out of curiosity).

I'm afraid I can't help you on the reasoning I've just been looking at the alternate capstones for various classes and that was the most recent I'd seen on the SRD. So I used it as an example, It's from https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...b602c0e3138479 if that helps.
Senko is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 10th, 2019, 02:23 AM
Ignore this accidentally posted in the wrong spot and can't delete it.

EDIT
May as well use the accidental post. I wont bother doing it afterall as the book their in is on the "to be added" for a package so I'll just wait till it's done properly, buy the package then add them.

Last edited by Senko; October 10th, 2019 at 03:49 PM.
Senko is offline   #4 Reply With Quote