Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

TheMaskedFerret

Old February 17th, 2018, 11:59 AM
These are things that I noticed in build 125BF1B:

1) I cannot move items into the container 'Dropped to Ground' because I no longer see the container interface on:
* Medkit, Basic
* Medkit, Advanced
* Hidden Soldier Armor

2) I cannot use the Bulk Carried Permanet modification to reduce the bulk I am carrying
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rsmith.ghg

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedFerret View Post
These are things that I noticed in build 125BF1B:

1) I cannot move items into the container 'Dropped to Ground' because I no longer see the container interface on:
* Medkit, Basic
* Medkit, Advanced
* Hidden Soldier Armor

2) I cannot use the Bulk Carried Permanet modification to reduce the bulk I am carrying
I also just found that these features are now missing. I have things dropped to ground and in backpack from my earlier session, but now I cannot drop anything or put anything into backpack. Oops! Bad code merge?
rsmith.ghg is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ian

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up, and sorry about the bother. We did rebuild a bunch of our code between the last update and this one to get the performance improvements mentioned in the update post, so it looks like the bug crept in there. I'll make sure that's on our to-do list for our next bugfix update.
Ian is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
star20

Old February 21st, 2018, 12:07 AM
Nothing to see here.

Last edited by star20; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:14 PM. Reason: No problem, working as intended.
star20 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:08 AM
I'd like to remind everyone that when you're reporting a bug, specifics are really important. For example, in the first of these issues, I'd guess your ammo isn't in exact numbers that are exactly L bulk - for example, you've got two batteries stacked together, for 2L bulk, or 0.2, which rounds to 0 for display (but the real number is still used for your character's total bulk).

And on the piloting skill, are you certain it's the armor check penalty, or is it the penalty to all dexterity-based skills coming from encumbrance? In Starfinder, armor and encumbrance penalize slightly different lists of skills.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ian

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:40 PM
The menus for moving items between containers should now be showing up again, along with some other bug fixes and tweaks from today's update.
Ian is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
star20

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:06 PM
Nothing to see here.

Last edited by star20; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Working as intended, nothing to report.
star20 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:26 AM
If by "heavy ammo" you mean "rounds, heavy", then the bulk for those is only L per 20 rounds, so 60 rounds is just 3L. Or did you mean 6 petrol tanks or 6 missiles?
Mathias is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
star20

Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:17 PM
Mathias, I apologize to you. I ended up getting snarky with you, and then found out that my snark was fueled by bad knowledge. I misunderstood how ammo bulk worked, and that caused my problem. I am sorry about that, and have cleared my previous posts since everything is, in fact, working as intended. Again, I'm sorry for my attitude to you.
star20 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
rsmith.ghg

Old February 24th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
The menus for moving items between containers should now be showing up again, along with some other bug fixes and tweaks from today's update.
Yay! Thanks!
rsmith.ghg is offline   #10 Reply With Quote