Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Pezmerga

Old November 11th, 2010, 10:14 AM
The Rage Prophet ability Savage Seer reads:
A Rage Prophet's Class levels stack with barbarian for determining the effects of his Rage Powers, and with Oracle Class Levels for determining the effects of his Oracle Revelations, and Oracle Curse. This does not grant additional abilities.

But it doesnt increase the Oracle class level for the benefits of Revelations and curses...for instance If you take Oracle of Heavens revelation, and take Interstellar Void, Rage Prophet levels should add to the damage dealt per level by it. And it should add in to determine how much AC you gain from Coat of many stars...etc.

Also I have 8 Levels of Oracle , 2 Level of Barbarian, and 7 Levels of Rage Prophet on the char builder, and have Lame as the curse. It is giving the 5th and 10th level abilities of the curse (which is weird, since some sort of stacking must be going on) but not the 15th level ability (8+7 = 15)

And one more minor nitpick...under the Rage prophet Class tab, in the abilitiy description for Rage Caster it has level 4 showing up as getting the Save DC and level 7 showing the Caster level Check bonus. It should be the opposite.
Pezmerga is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old November 12th, 2010, 08:08 AM
One of my players has a 5th level fighter. She just equipped her with +1 full plate. She should have a 21 AC however it's only coming up as 20 AC. (10 + 9 (armor) + 1 (dex)) It is not adding in the +1 magical property.
Baraccus is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old November 12th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraccus View Post
One of my players has a 5th level fighter. She just equipped her with +1 full plate. She should have a 21 AC however it's only coming up as 20 AC. (10 + 9 (armor) + 1 (dex)) It is not adding in the +1 magical property.
Have you checked Encumberance? I have a feeling the Dex is getting eaten up by that.
Exitilus is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
KilroySummoner

Old November 12th, 2010, 12:34 PM
1. The trait Elven Reflexes does not apply the +2 initiative
2. Summoner Eidolons do not have Improved Natural Armor evolution available at first level (official forum response verified that you could take it at level 1)
3. The feat 'Summoner's Call', when activated on the In-Play tab, adds +2 to all 3 available scores instead of one single score (it should allow you to choose it), throwing off many stats
KilroySummoner is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 12th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroySummoner View Post
2. Summoner Eidolons do not have Improved Natural Armor evolution available at first level (official forum response verified that you could take it at level 1)
Can you give me a link to that post, please?
Mathias is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old November 12th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Have you checked Encumberance? I have a feeling the Dex is getting eaten up by that.
The optinal "No Encumberance" is checked off in the "Configure Hero Settings. And she has nothing else other than her weapons on her anyway. Table 6-6 reads as follows;

Full Plate, 1500 gp, +9 AC Bonus, +1 Max Dex Bonus, -6 Armor Check Penalty...........

It's showing the +9 AC Bonus, it shows the +1 Dex Bonus (Her dex is 14), but it isn't showing the +1 magic bonus enhancement.
Baraccus is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old November 12th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
The optinal "No Encumberance" is checked off in the "Configure Hero Settings. And she has nothing else other than her weapons on her anyway. Table 6-6 reads as follows;

Full Plate, 1500 gp, +9 AC Bonus, +1 Max Dex Bonus, -6 Armor Check Penalty...........

It's showing the +9 AC Bonus, it shows the +1 Dex Bonus (Her dex is 14), but it isn't showing the +1 magic bonus enhancement.
If the No Encumberance is not checked. That means Encumberance is in effect.
Exitilus is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old November 12th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
If the No Encumberance is not checked. That means Encumberance is in effect.
Sorry, it is checked
Baraccus is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old November 12th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
If it is not encumbrance have you checked to make sure that no conditions or anything are in effect? Make a new character with the same stats and see if you can duplicate the effect.

All of that being said a 5th level fighter with a 14 DEX and +1 Full Plate should have an AC of 22 due to armor training. It appears you AC is either flat footed or suffering a penalty from a condition.
Thazar is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old November 12th, 2010, 06:28 PM
For some reason, I can't seem to remove Mage Armor from my Sorcerer once it's chosen...
TCArknight is offline   #100 Reply With Quote