Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 1st, 2013, 10:55 PM
Edit: Removed this because it wasn't helping, please see http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=36846&page=2 instead.

Last edited by Colen; February 2nd, 2013 at 09:43 AM.
Colen is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:12 AM
I got rid of the pathfinder folder - total delete and downloaded it fresh and when I went to start Pathfinder it got to the logo and tried to load the files then crashed. I'm at a loss,7.6 worked for me just fine but 7.7 just caused my pathfinder to go to the crappers. LOL - what a pain for you guys. I know you are all working hard to get this fixed and I thank you for it.
jbearwillis is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:22 AM
For anyone having the crash problem with the Pathfinder data files, please check my first post on this page of the thread for a temporary solution:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=36846&page=2

Please keep all discussion of the crash in the linked thread, rather than here, so that we can keep everything all in one place. Thanks for your help, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Colen is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
relicomo

Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:47 AM
I have done the following:

- Deleted Hero Lab entirely and reinstalled
- Downloaded Pathfinder 7.7 directly from the site using Firefox and tried to import from Import File
- Tried downloading from the Find Updates screen
- Repeated all steps with Hero Lab run as administrator
- Turned off my firewall (which has worked previously with Hero Lab) and repeated all steps

I run Windows 7. When I try to import, it fails because the file is corrupted. When I try to load Pathfinder, it cannot read 'Pathcore.pkg'. When I redownload the file, it still does not import. Sometimes it crashes with the same error as others, but usually just fails and tells me the file is corrupt. Hero Lab has worked perfectly previous to this.
relicomo is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Fionavar

Old February 4th, 2013, 01:56 PM
I am receiving the following error in Windows 7 and it has proven to be repeatable and has occurred with this upgrade and it has not been good timing :? Is there a projected timeframe to correct the update?
Quote:
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Kinley Helm'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Modules'
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Kyras'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Pip Boopooghidi Humo'dor'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Silex'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Spikorik'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Tarald Sojairr Orero'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Fionavar is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 14th, 2013, 12:07 PM
I'd like to apologize for an omission. We incorporated several Adjustments that were created by ShadowChemosh in his ShadowChemoshAdjustments package into the core Hero Lab files, but I forgot to cite that in the release notes for this update. I've changed the release notes at the beginning of this post, and in the next update, the correct attribution will be included in the release notes within the program.
Special Thanks
  • Thanks to ShadowChemosh for allowing us to incorporate several adjustments from his ShadowChemosh Adjustments project.
Enhancements & Changes
  • Courtesy of ShadowChemosh, we've added new adjustments for Armor bonuses to AC, Touch AC bonuses, Flat-footed AC bonuses, and Dodge bonuses to AC, along with weapon damage die sizes.
Mathias is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
blakeb

Old February 18th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Hello,
I have 7.7 installed and the guided weapon property still seems to not be working. I'm using it with a composite bow and a zen archer. The bonus damage is not showing up. I can't say if the bonus attack is showing up b/c its duplicated by the zen archer ability.

Thanks,
blue
blakeb is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2013, 12:07 PM
There's a stickied thread in this forum with a link to our bug reporting mechanism. Please report bugs there. They will get lost in this thread.
Mathias is offline   #38 Reply With Quote