Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kbs666

Old August 10th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Also, just about the only setting content announced for the CM I absolutely intend to buy is Razor Coast. If LWD would open the CM without the Paizo content they could be making money right now.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old August 12th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
So... This was from March 6th. Again, this is not Paizo stuff, doesn't rely on their API, and since other KS stuff has been released it's obvious that there are no technology-related roadblocks.

This promised material, 5+ years in the making, would go a LONG way for me personally to alleviate my frustration with the delays.

@Rone, can you please share some good news about Razor Coast with me?
Ack! BJ is the one who knows the specifics of RC as she knows who's working on what and when, and I'm only going to trouble her with emergencies over the coming week.

But I do recall her saying that RC was coming quite soon. Not too helpful. Sorry.

It's a glorious setting that I can't wait to see in Realm Works. I helped in my own small way with structuring Razor Coast and edited the Freebooter's Guide for players with only two weeks to spare and a manuscript that had to be completely torn down and rebuilt in that time. I did this work for free when I saw my best friend Lou Agresta overwhelmed by the deadlines coming his way, and so it feels quite nice to see that people still care about it years later, because so many RPG projects cannot claim the same.

I will revisit this thread as soon as I have any kind of answer, but if I haven't responded by the August 22nd, please go ahead and PM me.
Rone is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 12th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Thanks, Rone - and please DON'T bother BJ! Vacations are always well earned, and if you have to worry about work then it's not really a vacation at all.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old August 12th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Exactly right , Maidhc O Casain. Everyone at this company is a workaholic, and we all need to be kicked out of the door come vacation time. I mean front snapped kicked with a war cry. For instance, I'm not supposed to be working on weekends. But... the call... the call...
Rone is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:41 AM
The Razor Coast should be a part of the Content Market launch.
Rone is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Baited breath! Can't wait to see it!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
The Razor Coast should be a part of the Content Market launch.
If its ready it should be delivered to the backers, I'm not one so this affects me not at all. other rewards have been delivered already. Clearly there is a mechanism for delivery since those other rewards were delivered. If it isn't ready just say it isn't.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old August 14th, 2018, 10:13 AM
He didn't say that it's ready? He said it should be ready with the content market launch.

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old August 14th, 2018, 11:27 AM
If Razor Coast depends on the Pathfinder materials they may not be able to release it early.

Parody is online now   #49 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 14th, 2018, 06:38 PM
It's not Paizo so shouldn't be dependent on that. It is very complex in it's presentation. To do it right in RW will take a ton of work. One of the primary reasons I'm so anxious is that I want to see how they do it. The other is that I'm about to start running it...

I do agree, kbs666, that it should be available to backers first as that was their stated intention. After 5+ years, though, I'm mostly happy just to get my hands on it.

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; August 14th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #50 Reply With Quote