Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old August 22nd, 2014, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
That's what I meant when I said I would require both. In reality the weapon is in essence giving you a very specialized quick draw.
Well, then I guess we agree.....um...so there?
Sendric is offline   #281 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old August 24th, 2014, 11:45 AM
I'm doing a quick comparison of tags for Eldritch Blast and Rapier. Can't seem to find anything that would indicate a reason why it is unselectable as a weapon. The reason given when hovering over the non-selectable symbol says I'm not the right size. Oh well I was hoping to assist with fixing this bug.

Unfortunately I did find a bug too. I'm making a new version of my Rogue/Warlock and tried to pick the Thay trait. As a result I also picked the Mind Over Body free feat. It gave me the feat but shows that I do not meet the requirements of race. It is also not using the ability that I selected for my HP modifier. I tried both and neither work. Is this because I don't meet the requirements?
Bloodwolf is offline   #282 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 25th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
I'm doing a quick comparison of tags for Eldritch Blast and Rapier. Can't seem to find anything that would indicate a reason why it is unselectable as a weapon. The reason given when hovering over the non-selectable symbol says I'm not the right size. Oh well I was hoping to assist with fixing this bug.
Yea, this is actually intentional. I can probably make it selectable, but I didn't see a reason for doing that since you can't really "wield" it. I suppose since you can't use it while holding a weapon, it could be useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
Unfortunately I did find a bug too. I'm making a new version of my Rogue/Warlock and tried to pick the Thay trait. As a result I also picked the Mind Over Body free feat. It gave me the feat but shows that I do not meet the requirements of race. It is also not using the ability that I selected for my HP modifier. I tried both and neither work. Is this because I don't meet the requirements?
What is your race? The eval scripts on the trait and feat both appear to be looking at your race. The hp bonus appears to be tied to how many Metamagic feats you have. Do you have any?
Sendric is offline   #283 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old August 30th, 2014, 09:24 AM
I remember someone posting about the dark vision error before, but I don't remember any fix or eta on one. It is really getting aggravating, and making it hard to test new content is there any word on the status of the fix?
TobyFox2002 is offline   #284 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 30th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
I remember someone posting about the dark vision error before, but I don't remember any fix or eta on one. It is really getting aggravating, and making it hard to test new content is there any word on the status of the fix?
Actually, I was running into it myself these past few days. I hadn't realized how much of a problem it was. I have several fixes in for this that will be in the next release. Not sure if I've captured all of them, though.
Sendric is offline   #285 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old October 2nd, 2014, 12:35 PM
According to the Monster Manual the Half-Dragon type changes the type of the base creature to "Dragon." But does not recalculate Base Saves or Base attacks.

The Half-Dragon, is not correctly applying the Dragon Type to characters in hero labs. As a result, it is giving back prerequisite errors when dealing with dragon feats/spells/abilities and dragonblood feats/spells/abilities.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #286 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 2nd, 2014, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
According to the Monster Manual the Half-Dragon type changes the type of the base creature to "Dragon." But does not recalculate Base Saves or Base attacks.

The Half-Dragon, is not correctly applying the Dragon Type to characters in hero labs. As a result, it is giving back prerequisite errors when dealing with dragon feats/spells/abilities and dragonblood feats/spells/abilities.
Thanks for the report. I'll check it out.

Update: This looks like a core issue. I'll throw is Shadow's way.

Last edited by Sendric; October 3rd, 2014 at 06:31 AM.
Sendric is offline   #287 Reply With Quote
GoldenBlue

Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:42 PM
*nevermind*

Last edited by GoldenBlue; October 23rd, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
GoldenBlue is offline   #288 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 23rd, 2014, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBlue View Post
*nevermind*
Another satisfied customer.
Sendric is offline   #289 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old October 24th, 2014, 05:13 AM
*rofl*
TobyFox2002 is offline   #290 Reply With Quote