Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kesendeja

Old April 25th, 2013, 12:47 AM
I have two house rules I use in my game and would like to see if they can be done using the editor.

First we allow skills to be raised to a maximum of 9 after generation.

Second we allow a specialization for every three points of a skill. (1-3 one specialization, 4-6 two specializations, 7-9 three specializations, 10 only available with aptitude gets you a fourth and final one.)

We use the optional rule that allows adepts to gain one power point instead of a metamagic at initiation (SM, p.31) but cannot seem to find it anywhere in the program. Is it there and where is it, or can it be done and if so how?
Kesendeja is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM
For the first one, on the adjust tab or personal tab, add the "Attribute Augmented Maximum" adjustment, and use it to raise the limit on the attribute you want to advance.

The second is not something you can implement, and for me to implement it, I'd have to rebuild the entire specialization mechanism.

What you can do there is to use the build points spent adjustment to pay for the specialty (or the spend karma advancement), and then keep track of it manually.

For the third, add the "metamagic powers" adjustment, set to -1, and the "adept power points" adjustment, set to +1.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Kesendeja

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM
Thank you
Kesendeja is offline   #3 Reply With Quote