Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

artemisent420

Old June 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM
I have used to Hero lab for years now. I did not get the kickstarter but I plan on trying realm works upon it's release. We are using the rise of the Rune Lords adventure pack. Will you be releasing adventure packs for purchase? I have read a little bout some being created for people who get the kickstarter. I was wondering if you were going to release them for the rest of us?
artemisent420 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old June 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM
A similar question, would you be releasing data for other Pathfinder materials? It is a lot easier to keep it altogether if it is organized (and not just by jumping from book to book).
SeeleyOne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 29th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisent420 View Post
I have used to Hero lab for years now. I did not get the kickstarter but I plan on trying realm works upon it's release. We are using the rise of the Rune Lords adventure pack. Will you be releasing adventure packs for purchase? I have read a little bout some being created for people who get the kickstarter. I was wondering if you were going to release them for the rest of us?
All of the content that we're putting into Realm Works for the Kickstarter backers will be available for sale to all users. None of the pricing details have been finalized yet, so I don't have answers to that question at this time.

We have not signed any official license with Paizo yet for their APs, but my understanding is that we're very close and simply need to work out some details to make that happen.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 29th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
A similar question, would you be releasing data for other Pathfinder materials? It is a lot easier to keep it altogether if it is organized (and not just by jumping from book to book).
By "other Pathfinder materials", are you referring to the various rulebooks? If so, then that's definitely something we're targeting. Realm Works is setup to make that easy and keep the "rules" separate from the campaign content, so it's a natural fit.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Jaynay27

Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We have not signed any official license with Paizo yet for their APs, but my understanding is that we're very close and simply need to work out some details to make that happen.
Holey Moley!!!
If this becomes a reality (And I am actually praying it will...well, sort of) RW will become REALLY useful for me.

As an Alpha Wolf this is a great way for LWD to squeeze more cash out of me, which I will willingly pay
Jaynay27 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
hicksms

Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Same here, I am currently running Rise of the Rune Lords as well. I am totally excited now.

Last edited by hicksms; July 3rd, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
hicksms is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mike Dowd

Old April 27th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Has anything further come of this?
Mike Dowd is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 28th, 2014, 03:39 PM
We don't have anything further to announce specially regarding Pathfinder materials. We do have the list of content from the Kickstarter available on our website.

If we have something to announce about Pathfinder within Realm Works, we'll definitely share it on our website.
liz is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Jaynay27

Old April 28th, 2014, 11:32 PM
I know this thread has become quite Paizo centric (and I want Paizo stuff as bad as the rest of you ) but I thought I would share this information.

I backed an (excellent) kickstarter called Rise of the Drow.
One of the stretch goals (which was fulfilled this week) was Herolab support - yay!

So I thought I would ask about whether RW support was on the cards.

Their response is on the public comments page for the kickstarter, but I am sure many of you will find it interesting
Jaynay27 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
morval

Old July 18th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaynay27 View Post
I know this thread has become quite Paizo centric (and I want Paizo stuff as bad as the rest of you ) but I thought I would share this information.

I backed an (excellent) kickstarter called Rise of the Drow.
One of the stretch goals (which was fulfilled this week) was Herolab support - yay!

So I thought I would ask about whether RW support was on the cards.

Their response is on the public comments page for the kickstarter, but I am sure many of you will find it interesting
I would love Rise of the Drow and Fire Mountain Games Way of the Wicked. Really want to run these with Realm Works, thinking of entering them myself, but its such a overwhelming job just thinking about it!
morval is offline   #10 Reply With Quote