Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

ibecker

Old February 6th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Thanks to Liz for posting this - our first real look at how the Content Market works. It's a brief glimpse, but I think it looks very promising!
ibecker is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
salcor

Old February 6th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Great video. I am really excited about the content market. I have been delaying entering anything recently, because I want to see the structure LWD is ysing.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
King Chicken

Old February 6th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salcor View Post
Great video. I am really excited about the content market. I have been delaying entering anything recently, because I want to see the structure LWD is ysing.

Salcor
Agreed. Great video AND I too have slowed down data entry to see what I may or may not have to do. I would prefer to use my time to create new content than duplicate my efforts. If I can use disposable income to make my life easier, well.. that's why they call it disposable.

For the last couple weeks I've been diving down the rabbit hole of Faerun and all the backstory that is there. I'll tell you what, if I 'd know just how deep it went, I wouldn't have started.

RW: D&D 5e Sandbox campaign - Faerun
RW: Pathfinder Sandbox in Greyhawk - waiting for Marketplace for PF rules
Using Fantasy Grounds for VTT, Waiting for Roll20Pro(Mage Hand) Release
RW: Paizo - Strange Aeons AP
King Chicken is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old February 8th, 2016, 05:20 PM
I for one, am really interested in seeing how the Masks NPC's are laid out and the Blood Drive Trilogy for Deadlands, as that will have Savage Worlds characters, and I'm going to be using that system quite a lot.

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod Beebledoc View Post
I for one, am really interested in seeing how the Masks NPC's are laid out and the Blood Drive Trilogy for Deadlands, as that will have Savage Worlds characters, and I'm going to be using that system quite a lot.
You can see a little bit of the Masks NPCs in this episode, when I move and edit Armand.
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old February 10th, 2016, 12:19 PM
How did you move the entry so fast? When i want to move an entry scrolling is very slow. Fastest way I found is "unlocking the scrollwheel" and push it.... and it turns and turns and turns.

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoid View Post
How did you move the entry so fast? When i want to move an entry scrolling is very slow. Fastest way I found is "unlocking the scrollwheel" and push it.... and it turns and turns and turns.
I have a scroll wheel on my mouse, which scrolls the entry really quick. Though it also moves quickly when scrolling with the scroll bar.
liz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote