Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

tarobb1

Old October 22nd, 2019, 03:24 PM
Hey everyone,

I have a player going from Druid 1 to Druid 2. He decided to make things as difficult as possible and went the "Order Explorer" feat right off the bat. I'm using HeroLab to double-check our builds and came with the following questions.

For context, the text for "Order Explorer" is as follows:
You have learned the secrets of another druidic order, passing whatever rites of initiation that order requires and gaining access to its secrets. Choose an order other than your own. You gain a 1st-level feat that lists that order as a prerequisite, and you are now a member of that order for the purpose of meeting feat prerequisites. If you commit acts anathema to your new order, you lose all feats and abilities requiring that order but retain your other druid feats and abilities. You don’t gain any of the other benefits of the order you chose.

Special You can take this feat multiple times. Each time you do, you must choose a different order other than your own.
He has chosen the Leaf Order which has the following benefits:
-Trained in Diplomacy
-Gain the goodberry order spell.
-increase Focus Points pool by 1
-Added Abilities: "Leshy Familiar"

So, when using HeroLab to confirm our leveling up, this player was granted the additional training in Diplomacy and the Added Ability "Leshy Familiar" instead of a drop-down selection of "Leaf Order" level 1 feats.

Am I interpreting the text incorrectly or is this a programming hiccup? I understand things are busy over at LW, just a first time GM trying to figure out the details.
tarobb1 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote