Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

jmayes414

Old February 1st, 2015, 10:04 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new to pathfinder, transitioning from 4e and decided to deal with Hero Lab to ease myself on the move and character creation.

Now, this is going to be an absolute noob question that I'm sure has been asked a billion times, so I apologize in advance. Looking through the data files I attained, I couldn't find some of the Archetypes I was looking into on D20, namely the Master Summoner archetype. Is there a very specific data file I need to grab at to unlock these other (what I thought were basic and common) archetypes? I might also be missing a setting or a simple key toggle or something, but like I said I'm not really sure what I'm doing and frankly I'm stumped about figuring this out. Would I be able to have some guidance? Thanks so much.
jmayes414 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 1st, 2015, 10:29 AM
So I assume when you say d20 you mean d20pfsrd? If so look up your Master Summoner and look down at the very bottom of the page to the copy right 15 section.

So you can see the Master Summoner is from "Ultimate Magic". So you will need that HL License to be able to add the archetype. "Things" are broken up into the books that it exists in. So just because a wiki has everything listed together that does not mean it all came out in the CORE book.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote