Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Umarian

Old February 16th, 2013, 09:09 PM
To report bugs with the Frog God Games files, including Tome of Horrors Complete and Rappan Athuk, you can go to Frog God Games Support and open a new ticket.

Under Help Topic, you can select FGG -Rappan Athuk, FGG - Tome of Horrors Complete, or Frog God Games General.

Under Department select Frog God Games.

Please provide as much information as possible so that we can try to work to correct the issue in a timely fashion.

We have a lot of adjustments that we are trying to do for both the ToHC files as well as the RA files, and hope to have more information on them in the near future.

**You could also send an e-mail to deepcavefrogs (at) gmail (dot) com with the same information and it will get reported through the bug reporting system.**

If you are receiving the following errors with your Rappan Athuk file,

Quote:
"The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occured:

File: FrogGodGames_Sources.1st (line 4) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pFrogGod')
File: FrogGodGames_Sources.1st (line 12) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pFGGMonst')
File: FrogGodGames_Sources.1st (line 37) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('bTomeHorr')"
Please see this post.

Umarian
Deep Cave Frogs

Last edited by Umarian; July 30th, 2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Added the e-mail for reporting
Umarian is offline   #1
Lord Magus

Old February 17th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Could this be stickied, please?
Lord Magus is offline   #2
Dwayne

Old February 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM
What about those of us who received our RA files from the kickstarter? Will we be able to download the file after it is fixed?
Dwayne is offline   #3
Umarian

Old February 18th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
What about those of us who received our RA files from the kickstarter? Will we be able to download the file after it is fixed?
Those who purchased the Rappan Athuk HL files through FGG's webpage, or received it through the KS for RA should receive the updated versions. (The updated versions will only be correcting errors in the existing file, completing some coding to get things to work instead of being just text and updating any errata info I can find. It will not be adding additional material to the existing file.)

I have not used the RA files yet myself, and was not involved with them until recently, but have been trying to go through them to find things to update. If you see things that could be better, go to the link above and report it so that I can look into it. The more information I receive from the users, the better the file will become.
Umarian is offline   #4
Umarian

Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Any chance this could be stickied for the Tome of Horrors Complete error reporting?
Umarian is offline   #5
Aaron

Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
Hey, didn't know I could do that. There you go, Umarian
Aaron is offline   #6
Umarian

Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:33 PM
LOL Thanks Aaron.
Umarian is offline   #7
Silveras

Old October 17th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Checking for updates gets this error:

Quote:
The following errors were encountered while downloading secondary updates:

Error while retrieving http://www.talesofthefroggod.com/her...CPupdates.xml: <h1 style='color:#497A97;font-size:12pt;font-weight:bold'>404 - Not Found
I'm guessing it has to do with moving to a new web site, as the original appears to be gone.
Silveras is online now   #8
Umarian

Old October 21st, 2013, 11:14 AM
I didn't know that the change over of the HL files was live, and no one filed a bug report in the bug reporting system, so I was unaware that there were problems. For future problems, please use the bug reporting system at the link below to report any problems with the files. Using that system will send me a notification when it is submitted, and will not get lost in threads that I may or may not see.

The link is above in the original thread, but just in case you miss it, I will link it again.

CLICK HERE TO REPORT BUGS!
Umarian is offline   #9
knihi

Old October 24th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Checking for updates gets this error:

I'm guessing it has to do with moving to a new web site, as the original appears to be gone.
I've got this same error - where would I find the answer?
knihi is offline   #10
Closed Thread