Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old February 25th, 2011, 06:31 AM
The original comes from Lone Wolf, so I used replace id on the ones in the user-created SC file. I haven't yet created a new thing to replace the Cleric version of the spell and remove it from the list. Also, I didn't add EPH as a source since its from srd, though I can do that if you prefer.

Also, I've gone through a bunch of additional files (70 of them to be exact) and removed book titles from the names of various things. I can put these in the dropbox if you want, though with so many files I worry about other people editing their own copies and wanting to drop it in as well. Something we'll need to be mindful of.

Last edited by Sendric; February 25th, 2011 at 06:49 AM.
Sendric is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old February 25th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Also, I've gone through a bunch of additional files (70 of them to be exact) and removed book titles from the names of various things. I can put these in the dropbox if you want, though with so many files I worry about other people editing their own copies and wanting to drop it in as well. Something we'll need to be mindful of.
I've only just picked this thread up, as I was about to remove RotW tags from the RotW - Races file. I second removing the book tags from any named fields as it tidies up the selection lists!
If the data has already been edited then I shall not continue.

Regarding the duplicate, Erratad or diferrently referenced spells, powers and other data I vote for the newest printing of the info. I've tried to integrate all errated data for the Magic Item Compendium weapon powers and the Specific weapons and I think it should be maintained throughout the community files.

A note in the File history and the notes column referencing the errata source would explain to anyone questioning the missing data.
bodrin is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Yea, its done. Except there are two weapons (Blowgun and Needles, Blowgun) that have (DMG) in their name. I can't find what file they're in.

I also added a new Telepathic Bond, Lesser spell to the Spell Compendium file that removes the original from the Cleric's spell list. I added both SRD d20 psionics and Spell Compendium as its sources. I also double-sourced the other spells of the same name and used replace id to remove the originals. If you want to do something different, its in dropbox. I also added all the files with the name fixes.
Sendric is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Yea, its done. Except there are two weapons (Blowgun and Needles, Blowgun) that have (DMG) in their name. I can't find what file they're in.
Custom - Core Book Mods.user(Line31)
Custom - Core Book Mods.user(Line47)
Custom - Core Book Mods.user(Line58)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old February 25th, 2011, 01:03 PM
The data inside the test relic file is incorporated into MIC - specific weapons it will need to be removed before 1.4 release is live. Otherwise duplicate errors will arise!!
bodrin is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 25th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
The data inside the test relic file is incorporated into MIC - specific weapons it will need to be removed before 1.4 release is live.
I can't find any file named Relic in the 1.3 build. What's the files full name?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I believe the file name is 'MIC - specific weapons' though I don't have it in front of me.

Thanks for pointing out where those weapons are. I may not get to it this weekend, but I should be able to deal with that first thing monday morning.
Sendric is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old February 25th, 2011, 06:23 PM
On vacation at the moment. I'll start testing and coding next week again.
Lawful_g is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old February 25th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Also I think it's better to leave the book initials after the name of the feat, otherwise how will the user search for just the feats from one book?
Lawful_g is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old February 26th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I can't find any file named Relic in the 1.3 build. What's the files full name?
Unless it's been removed already the file is A Test Relic.user. I'll look in dropbox myself and delete if it's there!

It looks like it was removed, it may have been a stray file on my system that got caught up I. A copy paste session.

The MIC -Specific Weapons file is my submission to 1.4 release. All the text is in but the [Relic] item codes aren't. Also other quirky bits of code for some other weapons need to be developed too.

Last edited by bodrin; February 26th, 2011 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Addendum
bodrin is offline   #30 Reply With Quote