Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

GodfreyIronheart

Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Does this still work? thanks for any help
GodfreyIronheart is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Kodi1124

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:16 AM
I have downloaded this file 3 times but doesn't work for me.
Kodi1124 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old September 17th, 2017, 04:40 AM
I just tested it myself and it works with no issues. Did you put the .USER file in the pathfinder dataset folder? Also the original file does not have the tweaks listed later in this thread so those will have to be added by yourself if you want them. Lastly the source is listed under Shadow d20 Pathfinder, this needs to be active for the race to work.

If not familiar with the editor I can PM you the tweaked file. Otherwise just enable the source and you should be gold.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Elltear

Old March 6th, 2020, 09:24 PM
How I would like to edit to fit my game. i left notes in () so you know exactly what i am working on. Thank you in advance. As i said i prefer the build where you only choose one breath weapon by choosing your type of dragon. so it changing the amount of times per day. And fixing the Darkvision.

Heart (Su): A dragonborn who chooses heart as her draconic aspect gains a breath weapon. The breath weapon is a bright, shining line that coruscates with every metallic color. The line’s length is 5 feet per Hit Die the dragonborn has, up to a maximum of 100 feet at 20 HD. The breath weapon deals 1d8 points of damage, plus an extra 1d8 points for each 3 HD the dragonborn possesses (2d8 at 3 HD, 3d8 at 6 HD, and so on). The damage can be acid, cold, electricity, or fire, changing on each use as the dragonborn chooses. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 the dragonborn’s HD + her Con modifier) halves the damage. A dragonborn can use her breath weapon once every 1d4 rounds. (prefer to keep it the way you have it just change it distance and instead of once per day to every 1d4 rounds)

Mind (Ex): A dragonborn who selects the mind aspect sharpens her senses, gaining immunity to paralysis and magic sleep effects. She gains darkvision out to 30 feet and low-light vision, plus a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
At 6 HD, the dragonborn’s darkvision extends to 60 feet.
At 9 HD, the dragonborn’s darkvision extends to 90 feet, and her low-light vision allows her to see three times as far as a human in shadowy illumination.
At 12 HD, the dragonborn’s darkvision extends to 120 feet, and her low-light vision allows her to see four times as far as a human in shadowy illumination.
At 15 HD, the dragonborn gains blindsense out to 30 feet. (replace Draconic Vision With this)

Wings (Ex): A dragonborn who selects the wings aspect hatches sporting fully formed wings. Dragonborn can use these wings to aid their jumps (granting a +10 racial bonus on Jump checks) and to glide. Those with 6 HD or more can use their wings to fly.
Gliding: A dragonborn can use her wings to glide, negating damage from a fall from any height and allowing 20 feet of forward travel for every 5 feet of descent. Dragonborn glide at a speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. Even if a dragonborn’s maneuverability improves, she can’t hover while gliding. A dragonborn can’t glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.
If a dragonborn becomes unconscious or helpless while in midair, her wings naturally unfurl, and powerful ligaments stiffen them. The dragonborn descends slowly in a tight corkscrew and takes only 1d6 points of falling damage, no matter the actual distance of the fall.
Flight: When a dragonborn who selected the wings aspect reaches 6 HD, she gains a fly speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. A dragonborn can’t fly while carrying a medium or heavy load or while fatigued or exhausted.
A dragonborn can safely fly for a number of consecutive rounds equal to her Constitution modifier (minimum 1 round). She can double this length of flight but is fatigued by such exertion. The dragonborn is likewise fatigued after spending a total of more than 10 minutes per day flying. Because a dragonborn can glide before, after, and between rounds of actual flight, she can remain aloft for extended periods, even if she can only use flight for 1 round at a time without becoming fatigued.
When she reaches 12 HD, a dragonborn has enough stamina and prowess to fly without tiring. She can fly at a speed of 30 feet (average maneuverability) with no more exertion than walking or running.
A dragonborn with flight can make a dive attack. A dive attack works like a charge, but the dragonborn must move a minimum of 30 feet and descend at least 10 feet. A dragonborn can make a dive attack only when wielding a piercing weapon. If the dive attack hits, it deals double damage.
A dragonborn with flight can use the run action while flying, provided she flies in a straight line. (Should be what we already have done.)

Last edited by Elltear; March 6th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.
Elltear is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Elltear

Old March 11th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Well you will have to go into the editor for this. I would advise reading some of the help from question #2 of the FAQ.

1) But for a crash course go to "Tools->Launch Editor".
2) File->Open Data File...
3) Select "PFRPG_Race_Dragonborn.user"
4) Click the "Racial Special" tab.
5) bottom left blue button "New (Blank)"
6) Change name ??? to Wings
7) Change unique ID ra? to raDBWings
8) Description text type in "I have wings".
9) Click blue button "Eval Scripts"
9a) add new eval.
10) Select Phase: Post-levels/10000
11) copy in this script:
Code:
~ Plus 10 to acrobatics at 1 HD
#skillbonus[skAcrobat] += 10
~ If 12+ HD give 60ft fly speed
If (herofield[tHitDice].value >= 12) Then
   ~ Give 60ft fly speed
   #value[xFly] += 60
   ~ Set maneuverability rating to Good
   perform hero.child[xFly].assign[Maneuver.Good]
~ If 6+ hit dice give 30ft and average rating
elseIf (herofield[tHitDice].value >= 6) Then
   ~ Give 30ft fly speed
   #value[xFly] += 30
   ~ Set maneuverability rating to Average
   perform hero.child[xFly].assign[Maneuver.Average]
endif
12) top left blue button "Test Now!".
13) Click on "Race"
14) Click on Dragonborn.
15) Click on top right "Bootstraps"
16) add new bootstrap
17) type in "raDBWings"
18) OK out of the window.
19) Save
20) Test Now! again.
21) add your new dragonborn with wings!
Basically what i am asking if i use this code how much would have change to get it to work with race.
Elltear is offline   #15 Reply With Quote