Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Virtue

Old January 7th, 2021, 09:29 PM
So when I load an encounter based portfolio (IE Iron Gods pre made encounters) it shows the hit dice.
Virtue is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:54 AM
For what it's worth, I usually have the option of Additional Hit Dice, but rarely it is not an option.

I couldn't figure out why it was there most of the time, but occasionally was not.
Usually restarting Hero Lab would return it, without changing settings, which is also odd.
Ualaa is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 9th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Again, without specific reproduction steps, I can't figure out what's going on. Until someone can tell me what's different between a session where you see this and a session where you don't see it, I don't know where to start.

Here's a specific request for more information I posted in one of the previous posts in this thread:
Oh, one other possibility - the next time you encounter this problem, go to the Develop menu, and make sure "Enable Data File Debugging" is turned on, and then choose "Trigger Full Evaluation Immediately", and then re-open the classes and templates table - there's a possibility that this is a full evaluation bug, and that that trigger may make it work again.
Mathias is online now   #33 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old January 11th, 2021, 09:34 AM
I tried that and it didnt work

But I have a work around because the portfolios from the Iron Gods GM Have the additional Hit Dice option so im going to delete everything from one of them and create a template Por file
Virtue is offline   #34 Reply With Quote