• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Hero Lab Savage Setting Index

Voting (& hoping) to see The Last Parsec and Lankhmar (especially Lankhmar) added to the list of supported settings!

Sent a message to you Dart, Caped, and Richkz! Was hoping to get my hands on a few of these settings. Thanks for putting these together!

Last edited:
All-

I will be starting work on a SWADE-Savage Rifts File. Once I have made progress on it, I will try and get the word out. This will be my first file that i have ever done, so we will see how it goes.

All-

I will be starting work on a SWADE-Savage Rifts File. Once I have made progress on it, I will try and get the word out. This will be my first file that i have ever done, so we will see how it goes.

Are you working with the current Rifts file or something? SWADE is in review for release so if we're lucky that would be out before you had anything ready (and you might need to do major updates to your file after that). Otherwise the current Rifts file should be getting updated by TCArknight (see https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55700&page=9 for the latest work he's been doing there), if that helps any.

All-

Are you working with the current Rifts file or something? SWADE is in review for release so if we're lucky that would be out before you had anything ready (and you might need to do major updates to your file after that). Otherwise the current Rifts file should be getting updated by TCArknight (see https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55700&page=9 for the latest work he's been doing there), if that helps any.
What Zarlor said. :)

I'm just waiting on the SWADE core files to be available before starting to update the existing Savage Rifts files. Once those are released though, could probably use a hand with all the files. if you want to PM me, we can figure things out. :)

Since SWADE has dropped, I'm working on the SWADE version of Savage Rifts. Also about 50% through SWADE version of Deadlands - Lost Colony.

Both however may need additional core SWADE coding/Bug fixes....

First I must say the updates in HL for Supers are great, the ability to pick powers and have them be spells is AMAZING. I really like the expanded descriptions they help out and we have some new players plus sometimes we forget things and this really helps.

We are playing a 4 color game and noticed that "the best there is" limits to 23 points in a single power but if a character has Super Power Points [+10 points at this level totaling 55 points should it not be 28 points limit?

Next for Supers when they gain EXP they can pick up the edge Power Points [page 4 of the SPC 2] or is that only for Raising stars?

Is there any way for Superhero characters to improve their powers through EXP?

The Best There Is is based on the campaign power level, not the characters. Those bonus points don't count towards it, that's per Pinnacle.

Unless you're playing Rising Stars, you get all the Power Points at the start, and there's no way to get more. That's why the Power Points Edge is only available for Rising Stars. Rising Stars is the campaign style for starting out with a lower number of Power Points and being able to pick up more each Rank. The standard style you get all your Power Points during character creation.

Back