• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Hero Lab Savage Setting Index

Be sure to grab the latest ETU file. I've done a few updates that wnet in a couple of months ago. Same link, though.

I have the review info for ETU and Evernight but... I just got out of surgery so following up on the review notes isn't my top priority right now. (Nothing too horrible, and I'm recovering very well though). I should be able to get things together for next week and get LoneWolf to set up what I need to publish ETU and Evernight through the official update mechanism.

FYI, I've taken over hosting the Space 1889 file so please update that one to be through me now. As usual if anyone finds any bugs/typos/issues, etc. in the file just let me know and I'll be happy to do my best to get it fixed up.

You betcha, anytime. :)

P.S. CC, it's really awesome seeing you have some more time to check in on the forums a little more often these days. We were missing having you around more regularly there for a while!

Just wanted to note I've done a considerable update to the Broken Earth file (turns out there were things that weren't showing as errors but popped up as problems once I started using it extensively), including having done a .stock file for the monsters and standard NPCs for the setting.

Just wanted to note I've done a considerable update to the Broken Earth file (turns out there were things that weren't showing as errors but popped up as problems once I started using it extensively), including having done a .stock file for the monsters and standard NPCs for the setting.

Nice! I think it may be best to wait until after the next main update goes through but I'll have to get a copy from you then.

Nice! I think it may be best to wait until after the next main update goes through but I'll have to get a copy from you then.

Yeah, I'm planning to zip up my .user file Save vs. DM's .1st file and the .stock file and mail it off to the Sneak Attack Press guy about then, too; I don't know if he's paying any more attention to the line, but it can't hurt. I'll have it up on my Google Drive location at the time so I can pop off a link to anyone who wants it.

Does anyone have an updated status on either/both Shaintar and/or Hellfrost? I am going to be buying both over the next few weeks and was hoping to not have to re-enter all of the data. Mainly, I want to add existing edges and hindrances.

Should I just PM the author once I have purchased each?

Both Caped Crusader and Dartnet are regulars around here; they'll probably see this post (Dartnet started this thread, after all) and get back to you at some point, though CC tends to get busy.

Back