Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

thaX

Old August 26th, 2012, 04:08 PM
uhm... ok.

I was just fishing for a way around the problem. Didn't mean to offend.

I did find a part of the problem. It seems the default languages are different in the Dragon Empires Primer than it is in the Advanced Race Guide. I suppose there will have to be two different entries -- one --- for each source?

Kitsune (Dragon Empire Primer) and Kitsune (Advanced Race Guide) for example.

Last edited by thaX; August 26th, 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Clarification
thaX is offline   #211
Painlord

Old August 26th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I believe Druid Archetypes, like the Dragon Shaman, should have all the subdomains available from the primary domains offered.

Random supporting info:
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/a...tml#subdomains
"Subdomains can be selected by Druids (except the metal subdomain) and inquisitors (if their deity allows it)."

and

http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...#v5748eaic9nd9 (from SKR).

Thanks.

-Pain
Painlord is offline   #212
Diego

Old August 27th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Does not seem that the Alternate Racial Traits are replacing the default Racial Traits.

Example on my Devil-Spawn Tiefling I added Fiendish Sprinter and Maw or Claw (Bite), and I am still seeing my Skill Bonuses and my spell like Abilities
To add another example, I have made a half-elf with the elf raised trait:

Multitalented is correctly replaced
Adaptability instead isn't replaced. I get both the Ancestral arms ability and the Adaptability ability.
Diego is offline   #213
MarkNorfolk

Old August 27th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The Community Bestiary requires the Bestiary 3 official data package now as of v2.0+.

To be able to use this data set several different official HL data sets are required. Maybe this will change in the future but for now this data set WILL NOT LOAD without these official packages. The latest packages list is: Advanced Players Guide, Bestiary 1, Bestiary 2, Bestiary 3, Ultimate Combat, and Ultimate Magic.

Sorry we had to go this way but too much stuff from Bestiary 3, UM, and UC was added so it was made a requirement to be able to load the CB.
Ok.....Thanks for the reply.

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #214
crobledo

Old August 27th, 2012, 04:35 AM
My Paladin's bonded mount should have 18 trick slots (6 int, 3 per point of int). Currently shows only 10.
crobledo is offline   #215
Matt Droz

Old August 27th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Noticing that whenever I add Firearms or Firearm Bullets, the validation comes back that the Gunsmithing feat is required to use the weapon. The Gunsmithing feat is only required to craft or repair weapons and ammunition, not required to use weapons/ammunition.

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #216
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 27th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Droz View Post
Noticing that whenever I add Firearms or Firearm Bullets, the validation comes back that the Gunsmithing feat is required to use the weapon. The Gunsmithing feat is only required to craft or repair weapons and ammunition, not required to use weapons/ammunition.
UC pg. 135 - the "Emerging Guns" section is where this rule is from.
Mathias is online now   #217
dafrca

Old August 27th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Having an issue with the Racial Trait.

I have made a 1/2 Elf Ranger.
I gave him the Alternate Racial Trait: Ancestral Arms
It should have replaced the Adaptability Trate
The Adaptability did go gray on the tab, but in the feat tab it still shows the Skill Focus andthus the tab is red waiting for a skill to be selected.

Thank You
dafrca is offline   #218
Matt Droz

Old August 27th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
UC pg. 135 - the "Emerging Guns" section is where this rule is from.
Since that is a campaign option, could it be set somewhere in the Configure Hero box? The Skull & Shackles game brings Firearms into the game in Book 6, and has an optional rule that allows firearms throughout the Adventure path. But none of the NPCs created with firearms has the Gunsmithing feat.

Edit: And, looking at the UC Firearms in your Campaign, it looks like Skull & Shackles 6 floats between Emerging and Commonplace, since they are required to take the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (firearms), but not the Gunsmithing feat.

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)

Last edited by Matt Droz; August 27th, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
Matt Droz is offline   #219
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Droz View Post
Since that is a campaign option, could it be set somewhere in the Configure Hero box? The Skull & Shackles game brings Firearms into the game in Book 6, and has an optional rule that allows firearms throughout the Adventure path. But none of the NPCs created with firearms has the Gunsmithing feat.

Edit: And, looking at the UC Firearms in your Campaign, it looks like Skull & Shackles 6 floats between Emerging and Commonplace, since they are required to take the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (firearms), but not the Gunsmithing feat.
It is already in the configure hero settings. There is a selector that allows you to choose which of those firearm availability options you are operating with.
Mathias is online now   #220
Closed Thread