Originally Posted by crowofpyke View Post
Fetish

None of them seem to work. In the "Gear" listing there are:

Fetish-Combat
Fetish-Detection
Fetish-Health
Fetish-Illusion
Fetish-Manipulation

All of them generate an error about "Nothing to select", probably because they are expecting some kind of Rating... which isn't working.
When you add a spell on the Magic tab, you have the option of setting it as a limited spell. The fetish items will only look for the spells that are marked as limited.
Mathias is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
inca1980

Old March 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM
1. When you summon a Sprite, for every 3 Force points you are able to add an optional complex form to it (SR4A top of page 242. When I switch to the Sprite (minion) sheet, under the Resonance tab it says "Add complex forms via Advance tab". The problem is the Sprite sheet doesn't have an Advance tab. The only Advance tab is the master character's sheet and none of the options therein pertain to advancing his Sprites.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to add a Complex form to a Sprite.

2. Under my living Persona, it gives my Matrix Initiative to be Intuition + Reaction but for a Technomancer, Initiative is Intuitionx2 + 1 (SR4A pg. 239).

3. For my drones/vehicles, how do I upgrade my Sensor rating with Hero Lab? It's not in the Modification list and if i just buy the sensor as gear it doesn't change my Sensor attribute. I mean, instead of me calculating it and just making it a "temporary adjustment", if HL could calculate Sensor ratings for me that would be a huge help. Sensor is an immensely important attribute as well. The rules for uprgrading Sensors are SR4A pg. 333 and Arsenal pg. 105. It's the average of all installed sensor ratings.
inca1980 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inca1980 View Post
1. When you summon a Sprite, for every 3 Force points you are able to add an optional complex form to it (SR4A top of page 242. When I switch to the Sprite (minion) sheet, under the Resonance tab it says "Add complex forms via Advance tab". The problem is the Sprite sheet doesn't have an Advance tab. The only Advance tab is the master character's sheet and none of the options therein pertain to advancing his Sprites.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to add a Complex form to a Sprite.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting this issue.

Quote:
2. Under my living Persona, it gives my Matrix Initiative to be Intuition + Reaction but for a Technomancer, Initiative is Intuitionx2 + 1 (SR4A pg. 239).

When I move my mouse over the intuition on a living persona, it says "Response (+5), Intuition (+5)", rather than Intuition + Reaction.

The Response rating of a living persona = the technomancer's Intuition.

So, the result is the same as Intuition + Intuition.

Quote:
3. For my drones/vehicles, how do I upgrade my Sensor rating with Hero Lab? It's not in the Modification list and if i just buy the sensor as gear it doesn't change my Sensor attribute. I mean, instead of me calculating it and just making it a "temporary adjustment", if HL could calculate Sensor ratings for me that would be a huge help. Sensor is an immensely important attribute as well. The rules for uprgrading Sensors are SR4A pg. 333 and Arsenal pg. 105. It's the average of all installed sensor ratings.
I've added this to my to-do list, thanks for reporting it.
Mathias is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
inca1980

Old March 30th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks so much for putting that on your to do list. The product is really great and a daunting task as well!

With the technomancer initiative I was more referring to the fact that for a technomancer, Matrix Initiative = Intuition+ Intuition + 1

The +1 is just inherent to a Technomancer's init, see pg. 239 SR4A
inca1980 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Sorry I missed that aspect of your report. I've got the +1 added for the next update.
Mathias is offline   #25 Reply With Quote