Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

adzling

Old October 13th, 2015, 05:59 AM
Hey Mathias, one more Ways correction Giabraltar validated later in the same thread:

Way of the Burnout, when taken post-chargen, does not require the expenditure of Karma but rather it requires you lose 2 or more essence to Cyberware, Bioware etc modification.
adzling is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dinendae

Old October 13th, 2015, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Based on this, what I'll do is to add an optional rule that will discount the adept ways if turned on. If there's an official Street Grimoire FAQ that makes this a rules change, I can remove the optional rule and make it always work that way.
Unfortunately experience with 4th Edition has taught me that you'll get blood from a stone easier than getting errata for Shadowrun. They are very slow to put out errata, and when they do it generally doesn't cover everything that needed to be covered and/or is confusing. Once that errata is out, even if more is desperately needed to that book, it will take far longer to see (if at all).

It's a shame, as I love the game system and setting. From what I understand their Battletech franchise doesn't have half of these problems with errata and clarifications.
Dinendae is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
adzling

Old October 14th, 2015, 06:20 AM
that's cause Randall is a battletech fanatic Dinendae.
Srun is all about the benjamins for Catalyst.
adzling is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2015, 03:19 PM
I'm writing the FAQ entry about the new optional rules now. Does anyone know Giabralter's real name? I can't find anything on the Catalyst forums that tells me that.
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote