Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

sp762

Old April 28th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Ok - so I'm running a campaign where there are two groups of players, who never physically meet. One group is the good guys, and the other group also think that they are the good guys.

Currently, in the absence of a web front end for RW, I'm cutting and pasting things into separate web forums for each group of players, which is working fine, although it's a bit tedious. Can't wait for the web display thingy!

But when this does come along, can we please have an option to reveal topics to either everyone, or to a selected set of groups (or individual players)?

Mike
some sort of wolf KS backer
sp762 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old April 29th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Selective Reveal is a feature that is slated for a future update - there's been lots of interest in this one, so I think it's fairly high up on the to do list.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
lifer4700

Old May 5th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp762 View Post
Currently, in the absence of a web front end for RW, I'm cutting and pasting things into separate web forums for each group of players, which is working fine, although it's a bit tedious.
Still a HUGE +1 in my book, since the game I run is play-by-post, so we never have a "session" as expected by Realm Works.

Player client and individual reveal are two things I'm waiting for to being using it for real. Meanwhile, I'm simply entering information into it, arranging a player view, taking a screenshot, and posting it on the forum.
lifer4700 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
sp762

Old May 8th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Oh, that's a really good idea! Wish I had thought of that a while ago.

Dream scenario: Ability to integrate the RW web view into other web sites.

(Dire Woluf)
sp762 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Crawford

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I'd like this feature to provide information for certain characters based on their background -- clerics get more information about the gods, wizards more about magic, etc.
Crawford is offline   #5 Reply With Quote