Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Jenks3

Old November 16th, 2013, 08:04 PM
So I created an account in the program, and it said it was going to send me an email. That was about 7 hours ago and still nothing.

It won't let me log in otherwise, so I'm guessing the email is needed for confirmation.

So, how long does this email take to send? Is there an error? Lone Wolf, what do?
Jenks3 is offline   #1
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 16th, 2013, 08:19 PM
The email is sent immediately. If you haven't received it, the first thing to do is check your spam folder. If you still can't find it anywhere, it's possible your email provider swallowed it for some strange reason. We had that happen with some of the EA users back in August, but that issue was sorted out when we adjusted the way we send the emails.

If you can't find the email in your spam folder, please submit a bug report that includes your account name and email address. That way, we can investigate the problem and follow up with you directly to verify that things are fixed. Bug reports can be submitted via the URL below:
http://www.wolflair.com/root/bugrepo...ct=realm_works
rob is offline   #2
Jenks3

Old November 16th, 2013, 10:03 PM
It was in the spam folder indeed...you would think as an IT guy I would have checked in there :P Thank you for the help Rob.
Jenks3 is offline   #3