Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 4th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
I disagree with your first statement, but agree with your second.
And as can be seen no one can really agree on how this is suppose to be by RAW. What I think though is that HL should allow an easy to use method to have the bonus language or not. This allows each group to play as they like.

For this idea I added an adjustment to the spell thread that others can use or hopefully will make it officially into HL. This adjustment will let one increase/decrease the number of Languages Known so each group can play then as they wish.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old December 4th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Not sure where you looking, but I am looking at Errata 1.0, Errata 2.0, and Errata 3.0. These are ALL different and each does not contain the previous errata information. Learned this the hard way as I did a search in Errata 3.0 for shields and it does not contain the Shield Master feat changes.

Granted the CORE pdf does contain all the changes, but I was trying to quickly find the specific errata notes. So in future I have to remember search all three documents not just the last one put out.
The current errata for the 1st printing core rulebook is 1.2.

Errata 1.0 was the errata for the 1st printing that was included in the 2nd printing.

Errata 2.0 was the errata for the 2nd printing that was included in the 3rd printing. The same material was added to errata 1.0 to make errata 1.1 for the 1st printing.

Errata 3.0 is the errata for the 3rd printing that is included in the 4th printing. The same material was added to errata 1.1 to make errata 1.2 for the 1st printing and 2.0 to make 2.1 for the second printing.

So, you should only ever have to get the latest version of the errata file for your printing of the core rulebook, which has the cumulative changes based on the printing. If you are relying on 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0, then, yes, you will not see previous errata "carried forward" because the later files are for books that already have the previous errata included.
Silveras is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
Laerlorn

Old December 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Somethings I have noticed (sorry if the list includes things posted earlier):

1. second selected trait isnt showing in "Special" abilities tab. On my understanding, the problem persists when printing out statblocks.

2. Swift Foot rage power (from Core Rules) should increase barbarians speed only while raging.

3. Antitoxin (vial) is displayed in "Special" abilities tab
Laerlorn is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old December 4th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Not sure where you looking, but I am looking at Errata 1.0, Errata 2.0, and Errata 3.0. These are ALL different and each does not contain the previous errata information. Learned this the hard way as I did a search in Errata 3.0 for shields and it does not contain the Shield Master feat changes.

Granted the CORE pdf does contain all the changes, but I was trying to quickly find the specific errata notes. So in future I have to remember search all three documents not just the last one put out.
You are looking at the wrong One... This is how it Works..

1.x is the errata for the first prints only

2.x is the errata for 2nd print only

3.x is the errata for the 3rd print only.

so if the error was fixed in the 2nd printing it won't be in the 3rd printing errata because the third printing does not have the error, only the 1st did. You only need to download the errata based on your printing, because errors where fixed in your book if you have a later printing. So the 3.0 errata ddoes not have it because the error is not in that book.
Dragnmoon is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Stormwarden

Old December 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Shield of Swings feat is showing the description for Pushing Assault on the PDF and the feats tab.
Stormwarden is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
Arsin

Old December 4th, 2010, 11:45 PM
My summoner just hit level 7 and I seem to be missing out on somethings for the eidolon. It should be getting an +2 to its AC this level and that is not happening. Also it should be getting a +1 to it's STR and DEX, but that is not happening either.
Arsin is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 5th, 2010, 08:49 AM
More from the Rage Powers Conversion front:

Though the description lists 5 energy types for Resistance, Resistance (Greater) and Absorption powers, I'm only finding five in the editor. Sonic seems to be missing from all three.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 5th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Sonic seems to be missing from all three.
Isn't PF like 3.5 in that Sonic isn't an energy type? Or am I confused?
risner is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 5th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Isn't PF like 3.5 in that Sonic isn't an energy type? Or am I confused?
Don't know. I do know that it's specifically listed in the description in the APG:

Energy Resistance (Ex): While raging, the barbarian gains
resistance to one energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or
sonic) equal to 1/2 her barbarian level (minimum 1). The
energy type is chosen when this rage power is selected and
it cannot be changed. This rage power can be selected more
than once. Its effects do not stack. Each time is applies to a
different energy type.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old December 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM
All of the characters I am tracking with spellcasting classes (Cleric 2, Bard1/Sorcerer1, Paladin 2, Sorcerer 2) are showing an extra entry of 0 uses of the 0-level Bard cantrip Unwitting Ally (none of them actually have it).

Previously, the same were showing extra entries for 0 uses of Prestidigitation in the same places (including a second entry if they actually had it).

If I disable the "Advanced Players Guide" source, the extra entries disappear, but that prevents me from using other content from the APG.
Silveras is offline   #90 Reply With Quote