Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Updates posted:

Ultimate SoP: 1.3
Legacy SoP: 1.53
SoM: 1.19

Legacy SoP users should also make sure to get the updates I posted earlier for the War, Illusion, and Life handbooks. USoP users, again, should not update those handbooks (and are advised to remove the update URL's for legacy SoP sources).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantroy View Post
Hmm made the cleric again, it worked. Had to swap talents a little, but yay. I had tried updating the 3 files in the separate books, and then I had run into a different error. So, I went ahead and imported the whole file into the gaming pc. Perhaps I shouldn't have so I could give you the other error, but I was playing and in a rush.
No worries, your game comes first!

Last edited by TheIronGolem; August 14th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1041 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Updates posted:

Legacy SoP users should also make sure to get the updates I posted earlier for the War, Illusion, and Life handbooks. USoP users, again, should not update those handbooks (and are advised to remove the update URL's for legacy SoP sources).

Thank you very much, back in business!
Anderlorn is offline   #1042 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Updates posted:

Ugh, that DB problem and no post delete button ... sigh!

Last edited by Anderlorn; August 14th, 2021 at 09:37 PM.
Anderlorn is offline   #1043 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old August 15th, 2021, 06:42 AM
Updated and got this error.
Attached Images
File Type: gif wild error.gif (310.9 KB, 6 views)
catman123456 is offline   #1044 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 15th, 2021, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
Updated and got this error.
What version is your Wild Magic Handbook? 1.2 should take care of that. Emailing it to you now in case you have any issues with the updater.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1045 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 15th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Quote:
What version is your Wild Magic Handbook? 1.2 should take care of that. Emailing it to you now in case you have any issues with the updater.
I wasn't notified on one update but if they force imports (updates), they should still receive the update.
Anderlorn is offline   #1046 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old August 15th, 2021, 08:19 AM
Quote:
That fixed it. Thanks!
catman123456 is offline   #1047 Reply With Quote
Shareeth

Old August 15th, 2021, 09:25 AM
In HL how do I get a combat sphere (SoM) onto a Mageknight (USoP)? I had thought Extra Combat Talent would work, but it does not.
Shareeth is offline   #1048 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 15th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shareeth View Post
In HL how do I get a combat sphere (SoM) onto a Mageknight (USoP)? I had thought Extra Combat Talent would work, but it does not.
That should work just fine, and I just now tested it successfully on a fresh Mageknight. When you add the Extra Combat Talent feat, a new tab called "Combat Sphere Abilities" should appear. If that's not the case for you, I'd like you to post your .por file so I can see if there's something else in your character that's messing things up.

EDIT: Also, you can try the adjustment "Martial Traditions Allowed", and leave the number at 0 (unless of course you want to add a MT). That should also make the tab appear.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; August 15th, 2021 at 09:46 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1049 Reply With Quote
Shareeth

Old August 15th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Quote:
That should work just fine, and I just now tested it successfully on a fresh Mageknight. When you add the Extra Combat Talent feat, a new tab called "Combat Sphere Abilities" should appear. If that's not the case for you, I'd like you to post your .por file so I can see if there's something else in your character that's messing things up.

EDIT: Also, you can try the adjustment "Martial Traditions Allowed", and leave the number at 0 (unless of course you want to add a MT). That should also make the tab appear.
After I restarted HL, and tried again, it did show up. Thank you very much!
Shareeth is offline   #1050 Reply With Quote