Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Farling

Old February 28th, 2018, 01:05 AM
Instead of deleting the entire database file, you can always try deleting just the local data for a specific realm (probably do a database compression after). That will mean you only need to sync down that particular realm again.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old February 28th, 2018, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Now everything looks right. I'm still poking around. I plan to sync everything a few times and make sure RW isn't still acting screwy. Probably bust out my laptop and sync everything there as well. But for now it looks like it's acting right.
It seems, from other people's reports, that the failure occurs after several imports. Since your message indicates it is trying to match up the details from a previous import with the latest import.

In the sub-realm (into which you imported), are you changing any of the import snippets which were imported? (Not just adding snippets to an imported topic, but changing the actual snippets that came from the import.)

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Cid

Old February 28th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
It seems, from other people's reports, that the failure occurs after several imports. Since your message indicates it is trying to match up the details from a previous import with the latest import.
Why would the same error come up while EXporting, though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
In the sub-realm (into which you imported), are you changing any of the import snippets which were imported? (Not just adding snippets to an imported topic, but changing the actual snippets that came from the import.)
Not that i remember.
Cid is offline   #13 Reply With Quote