Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EmptyOwl

Old November 5th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Not sure if these are on the list of to-do items, but I'd like to see HLO for PF2e implement some of the following:
  • Leveled character creation (track the level feats/spells/skills etc were taken at for retraining and shuffling of abilities)
  • Ability to de-level a character constructed with the previous feature and have the changes propagate "up-level" (as it is, i have to create 20+ versions of a character to see their progression)
  • Alphabetical and other sorting options for all lists (perhaps by skill for feats for example)
  • Better search functionality in lists (such as looking for all magic items that increase Intimidation or the like)
  • Signature spell designation (currently you have to open the spell to see it is a signature spell)
  • Option to turn delete confirmation off
  • More options to make the software do what i want, in terms of house-rules, like in HLC, rather than being forced to use vanilla rules
  • Drag & drop item stacking/location (it is currently ridiculously cumbersome)
  • When selling an item have some % amount buttons, like 100%, 50% pre-set (having to type the amount is cumbersome)
  • When items are nested, have them be under the top level item and, perhaps, indented rather than the clipboard icon now that gives very little visual information
  • When returning to the home page, remember the folder I am coming from and go there rather then the top level

So far you guys have a decent product, and between it and Pathbuilder 2 most of my needs are met, but Classic was still the best and the more you can make this product like that one, the better.

-Best!
EmptyOwl is offline   #1 Reply With Quote